Morton V Falkirk 13/8/16 - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton V Falkirk 13/8/16

AyrshireTon

That's two weeks in a row a team has played the worst half of football against Morton I have ever seen from them. If that keeps up then you really have to start crediting this Morton side rather than criticise our opponents as We just look so solid and Tidser is strolling it against Rankin and Taiwo.

Nesbitt looks to be playing within himself. He will take it by someone but then he seems to overthink and stop and play the safe pass backwards but there's definitely ability in there which will hopefully come out when he gets more confidence.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very hopeful we've learned from the scum game and aren't going to make changes that weaken us going into the home straight.

Having more options for like for like changes will hopefully stop too much reshuffling going on. You'd assume Oyenuga will be on at some point.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived