Morton V Falkirk 13/8/16 - Page 10 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton V Falkirk 13/8/16

AyrshireTon

Good research. Useful.Your work is not done. Do all of the teams with broadcasts also do highlights (I assume so)? Could you also ascertain which clubs cover both their home AND away matches as some are home only. Then get that post pinned - because it's unlikely we'll get our own any time soon.

Later today I'll amend the post with the Ayr info and with these updates. Something Must Be Done.

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Later today I'll amend the post with the Ayr info and with these updates. Something Must Be Done.

Was only messing with the 'your work isn't done' post. But that extra info would make it a great post to refer to post games. And putting it all in black and white that way shows the club up which might force them to think about it.

I do like the fact Duffy never put blame on the ref for missing a potential handball on Saturday. He accepted his decision and just moved on - I know certain other managers in this league wouldn't take the high road and do that.

He still ballsed the second half up though, regardless.

As an ex-pat I'd happily pay to watch live online broadcasts. I'm so starved I'd probably even pay around 15 quid for the pleasure.

Don't give them any ideas.

St. Mirren was 6.99 euros (no idea why it's in Euros) per game, or 70 euros for the season, which I think is pretty reasonable.

EOho8Pw.png

Don't give them any ideas.

St. Mirren was 6.99 euros (no idea why it's in Euros) per game, or 70 euros for the season, which I think is pretty reasonable.

Used st mirren TV for first time very good coverage. Only problem was that they have taken payment 3 xs for match. I am still waiting for reply to my email from st mirren .

Archived