Pre Season - Page 8 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Pre Season

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the space of 48 hours you've gone from tearfully decrying a "rancid pit of incestuous bullying" to, well... whatever this is.

I actually signed off last night, and then posted the next day. Brilliant evidence there. Top stuff

Have a think about your thought processes tho. Then have a look at your post count.

Night nacho, I think you are a boy with issues. And a total trumpet. But I bare you no ill will.

Xxx

I agree, and apologise for my part of the (nonsense)

I got sucked in, my original point was pretty much in line with yours tho.

What's your mum's thoughts on nade?

Good signing

All over the place, throwing poorly-socialized word salad at the wall and seeing what sticks.

I suggest it's time for you to take another lenghty posting break, because along with Dr Z you are killing the once-proud forum.

EOho8Pw.png

In the space of 48 hours you've gone from tearfully decrying a "rancid pit of incestuous bullying" to, well... whatever this is.

All over the place, throwing poorly-socialized word salad at the wall and seeing what sticks.

I suggest it's time for you to take another lenghty posting break, because along with Dr Z you are killing the once-proud forum.

Okay dokes, just pm me then

4-5 pages of absolute rubbish. Gonna take this pish elsewhere?

This thread constantly appears at the top of the board and you naturally log in thinking there must be some news of pre season.

Change the record ffs.

No, fuck that. Zhivago's meltdown and Bill McCosbys failure at standing up for him has been a great source of amusement for many.

As you were.

*insert signature here*

In any case, my mum had been Googling something about the local area and found one of vT's peerless "Clyde Riviera" posts, and asked me via telephone (on account of me living on another continent) several days later if that was me. I needed to sit down, of course, but I replied that it wasn't.

So what did your mum Google?

If you Google the exact phrase "Clyde Riviera" then nothing from pie and bovril appears.

You have to type "Clyde Riviera vikington" which would be a strange thing to type.

Considering she had apparently never heard of vikington.

Any thoughts?

Or just more name calling

So what did your mum Google?

If you Google the exact phrase "Clyde Riviera" then nothing from pie and bovril appears.

You have to type "Clyde Riviera vikington" which would be a strange thing to type.

Considering she had apparently never heard of vikington.

Any thoughts?

Or just more name calling

I can certainly ask her next time I call home, but given that it was some years ago, I doubt she remembers. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been "Clyde riviera" in exact quotes, though (I'd be surprised if she knew about the exact quote modifier anyway.) So while I'm not entirely sure of the Google query, I'm more inclined than ever to stick with my hypothesis that you're a social wrong 'un.

The way Ed had you pegged as some kind of gladhanding party animal was a particular highlight. That's an incredible way to judge character.

EOho8Pw.png

I can certainly ask her next time I call home, but given that it was some years ago, I doubt she remembers. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been "Clyde riviera" in exact quotes, though (I'd be surprised if she knew about the exact quote modifier anyway.) So while I'm not entirely sure of the Google query, I'm more inclined than ever to stick with my hypothesis that you're a social wrong 'un.

The way Ed had you pegged as some kind of gladhanding party animal was a particular highlight. That's an incredible way to judge character.

OK just name calling, sticks and stones

So facts are, you boast to your mum about your online alter ego.

Interesting there's no complaints now of the lack of football content?

Dunno if I'm being whooshed but there's hunners.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived