Pre Season - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Pre Season

Your refusal to acknowledge the existence of The Clique has just seen you blacklisted from applying for membership.

Is that a threat? I'll have the police at your door within the hour if we can't call a truce here.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would appear you have no life.. and this forum is one of the few ways you can feel good about yourself.

'Dr Z' said:

For my part it has been banter, and I'm pretty sure it is from you too... that's how I've taken it anyway. 

I've genuinely had enjoyment out of it (maybe weird but true!), but I've now been contacted by a few folk that know me in 'real life' that are concerned about the 'abuse' and 'bullying' I'm receiving. 

I've told them it's just banter, but some are taking it seriously (as in, things could be taken as threats that are a police matter), and that's clearly no use.

So, from my side.. enough is enough. I enjoy the forum, but so don't want to leave it entirely.

Looks like the only one around here linking their personal happiness to their standing* on an internet football forum is yourself. Better luck next time chump; at least you'll get to play the victim card again though. 

* which currently and in perpetuity stands at 'none whatsoever' 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I have no skin in this game, but have to say that the practice of publicly posting a private message is bad form.

No need.

If it formed part of a conversation then I'd agree; it wasn't though, so that 'form really doesn't apply. It is not incumbent on anyone to keep unsolicited, passive-aggressive messages sent from utterly tragic posters private.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Dr Z obviously feels harassed. House rules say that posts which appear to harass a user will be deleted. Maybe a mod should just clarify the rule open on here for everyone's benefit.

"Dr Z" claims to be a troll mastermind who is orchestrating everyone else's posts. In any case I'm sure the police are on top of it.

EOho8Pw.png

"Dr Z" claims to be a troll mastermind who is orchestrating everyone else's posts. In any case I'm sure the police are on top of it.

Maybe but he also claims to be harassed so what's the harm in the mods at least giving an example of what they thinks constitutes that? What's your problem?

Maybe but he also claims to be harassed so what's the harm in the mods at least giving an example of what they thinks constitutes that? What's your problem?

It's pretty straightforward stuff - he's orchestrating this harassment because he has several posters wrapped around his little finger. That's his version of events. As such the harassment is entirely brought on himself, so there's no need for mods to get involved. He is, quite literally and explicitly, asking for it.

EOho8Pw.png

It's pretty straightforward stuff - he's orchestrating this harassment because he has several posters wrapped around his little finger. That's his version of events. As such the harassment is entirely brought on himself, so there's no need for mods to get involved. He is, quite literally and explicitly, asking for it.

That's just your humble opinion. I am sure Max Clfford said something similar at his trial. Let's hear what the mods have to say.

That's just your humble opinion. I am sure Max Clfford said something similar at his trial. Let's hear what the mods have to say.

It's actually Dr Z's opinion. He freely admits to the psychological manipulation of those whom he believes to have "issues." These are his claims, Ed, not something I'm making up.

EOho8Pw.png

Within a certain group there are no rules. No moderation at all, this much is clear.

Outside that group, you have to watch what you say.

This is clearly not a morton site anymore. Its a rancid pit of incestuous bullying. I don't know why you bother.

Hopefully the new morton official site will contain enough news that I won't be forced on here to get updates on my team.

Within a certain group there are no rules. No moderation at all, this much is clear.

Outside that group, you have to watch what you say.

That tired chestnut has been getting rolled out on this, and previous message boards for about two decades now. Despite the fact that the cast has changed a thousand times. It wasn't true then and it isn't true now.

With regards to your bullying comment if someone truly feels bullied they can refer it in private to the mods. Or the police. Or The Samaritans. Indeed, pretty much any other method than bleating about it to the very people who you believe is your tormentor. That's just like throwing buns at an elephant.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

I get the feeling that this isn't really about 'Dr. Z' for poor 'Bing'.

Archived