Pre Season - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Pre Season

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sack the board. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Remember when we had decent pre-season games Arsenal,Aston villa,Newcastle,Watford,Leicester Wimbledon just to name a few

Those days are gone, and through no fault of Morton's. The globalisation of the game, and England having the highest profile league in the world has made clubs like ourselves the victims of their clubs' trips to places like America and Japan in modern times.

Pity we don't get the trips to the likes of Altrincham, Barrow, Witton Albion and Tow Law that we had a decade or so back. They were a hoot.

Those days are gone, and through no fault of Morton's. The globalisation of the game, and England having the highest profile league in the world has made clubs like ourselves the victims of their clubs' trips to places like America and Japan in modern times.

Pity we don't get the trips to the likes of Altrincham, Barrow, Witton Albion and Tow Law that we had a decade or so back. They were a hoot.

FC United of Manchester would be a good shout.  It would give VikingTon a good excuse to visit the Dog & Duck.

*insert signature here*

I'd rather liquidate the club and give the proceeds to St Mirren and ISIS than share a fixture with FCUM.

:o

You do realise that you'll probably be on the FBI's 'No Fly' list after that. Bang goes your Johnny Denver Tribute Act.

*insert signature here*

• 2 weeks later...

Second year in a row we've played Dundee at this stage of pre-season... think it was 3-0 Morton this time last year (according to Nicky Low, who was sitting across from me on the train last week, loudly discussing Dundee's pre-season plans, including their game against Morton today. What a bumper he is)

Superb. Nicky Low discusses something with a friend in a public place, whilst Zhivago listens in and then relays his comments on a fans forum, yet it's Low that's the bumper?

Irony just doesn't cut it with this insufferable dickhead.

Superb. Nicky Low discusses something with a friend in a public place, whilst Zhivago listens in and then relays his comments on a fans forum, yet it's Low that's the bumper?

Irony just doesn't cut it with this insufferable dickhead.

I for one am loving the fact that such a thrilling anecdote was kept until, erm, after Morton played Dundee in a bounce game, which no one gave a fuckabout.

It wouldn't have been an interesting story in the first place, but it's certainly an utterly shit effort after the fact. TTG.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

:thumbup2: I wondered how long it would take the 'brains trust' to react... since you guys are the only people posting here these days... hooked again guys.

Horrible people... sad.

I thought you said your trolling days were over.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived