Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Queens Park (16th December) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Queens Park (16th December)

Admin

Our match thread is sponsored by Tail o' the Bank Credit Union.

Don’t get hooked in by loan sharks! Avoid the pitfalls of "debt solutions". STOP, take a breath and consider your options.  Contact us to see how Inverclyde's Credit Union can help you Save, Borrow and Plan for Tomorrow.

Call the Credit Union on 01475 734655, email office@totbcu.co.uk or pop into the Credit Union at 24 Kilblain Street, Greenock, PA15 1SR. 

Like TOTB on Facebook

Follow TOTB on Twitter

Follow TOTB on Instagram

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given their form, lack of confidence, and lack of experience, we really need to be looking at three points here. The last two results have bought us some breathing room but that's no reason not to go out guns blazing against a team in freefall.

Really weird stuff going on over there. I get the basic idea of blooding youth players and hoping to become a selling club, but even the best teams with lots of young stars have always anchored them with some experience. They just skipped that part.

EOho8Pw.png

The last two games have been great but of course we're still very much in the relegation mix, so another win tomorrow is vital if we're to continue our recent mini revival and get a wee bit more breathing space between us and the wee diddy teams below us. Given our respective recent forms, anything other than 3 points tomorrow would be very disappointing.

I'll go for 2-0 to the magnificent and majestic Cappielow cavaliers.

6 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Reckless. Up against it for the second half. 

So a yellow card then.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

4 minutes ago, DaftTon74 said:

Referee has absolutely no control over this game whatsoever. It’s as if the The straight red is given in reaction to a few challenges put in before that from other players. Penalty looks extremely soft.

How long is Oakley out for now?

Assuming it’s considered serious foul play then 2 match automatic suspension

Archived