Match Preview/Thread - Cove Rangers vs Morton (19th November) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Cove Rangers vs Morton (19th November)

Admin

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Titan Spiced Rum. The Morton Club Edition is available to order now, as well as the brand new Titan Orange Rum! Visit TitanSpiritsLTD.com and secure your bottle today! 

Titan Spiced - Rum, Reggae, Retro.

Join the community.jpg

Christmas cheer is to sing ‘TAIL O’ THE BANK CREDIT UNION FOR ALL OF INVERCLYDE TO HEAR’!

Whether you want to finish that Christmas Shopping early before the Big Man appears, make sure your car’s winter ready for that Christmas drive home, or start saving towards next year...Tail O’ The Bank Credit Union has you covered with loan rates have continued to remain at the same low level.

Shout it loud for all to hear...Tail O’ The Bank Credit Union is here for you! Contact us via our website or by phone on 01475 734655.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was preparing to say that the only positive from that half was not conceding, then we smash and grab a goal out of nowhere.

I still think we could do with Pignatiello on to give the midfield some more balance, for anyone in midfield or attack other than Crawford. None of those five players have done anything wrong to deserve being hooked at half time, but we need to give the defence more protection.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

2 minutes ago, dunning1874 said:

Was preparing to say that the only positive from that half was not conceding, then we smash and grab a goal out of nowhere.

I still think we could do with Pignatiello on to give the midfield some more balance, for anyone in midfield or attack other than Crawford. None of those five players have done anything wrong to deserve being hooked at half time, but we need to give the defence more protection.

Agreed. It doesn’t matter if a team is under the cosh and defending for 99% of an entire game - but one breakout and it’s won. I think it was you who said something similar to that on another post about not conceding and grinding out away draws if necessary.

That free kick from Muirhead woild have been one of the best I've ever seen a Morton player score. So unlucky it hit the post. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Ayr level at ICT.

Queen's Park 4-1 up at Raith Rovers. 😮

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Not been troubled at all this half and we lose what looks like a silly goal, although it's hard to tell as the stream I'm watching is about 72p picture quality. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived