Hawke Quits - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Hawke Quits

TheGoon

I can remember being introduced to H Scott and his great plans but it was all a front to get his hands on any assets and strip them, with the master plan of getting Cappielow

Is there another Prof Pickett around 

Cappielow is an asset to whoever owns the club

I suppose we can always go and share with the Juniors

No white knight , why dont I think this will turnout well

I can remember being introduced to H Scott and his great plans but it was all a front to get his hands on any assets and strip them, with the master plan of getting Cappielow

Is there another Prof Pickett around 

Cappielow is an asset to whoever owns the club

I suppose we can always go and share with the Juniors

No white knight , why dont I think this will turnout well

I suppose that 'para' isn't short for paragraph?

*insert signature here*

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You won't be missed. There's no doubt you'll be about trying to worm your way into the good books of the new CEO too, like you did with the last one. 

Fucked if I'm buying a season ticket next season to watch young Alexander playing a centre forward.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Back in the day, but now im more of a boiled/poached/scrambled egg person for breakfast

Fun fact - Kellogg invented cornflakes thinking they would put an end to masturbation. He was wrong.

And what if 'Young Alexander' turns out to be the next 'Rowan Alexander'?

Feel a bit for him - seems to be under a wee bit more scrutiny because of his name. No idea if heĂ¢â‚¬â„¢s good or not though I was talking to one of his former coaches recently who was very complimentary.

I think as someone else said we should remember he was a highly regarded player for the club just as Jim Duffy was .At the end of the day both had gone as far as they could as manager and CEO respectively but don't deserve the vitriol some have directed their way.

I am glad Hawke is gone but how anyone can't have major alarm bells ringing right now is beyond me.

I'm not so sure about that, especially after escaping relegation. looking at CR's statement it looks as though we may have an investor and he has a list of applicants for the new manager position. Telling JJ and his ghost assistant there is no budget to keep them doesn't tie in with the imminent appointment of a replacement. For me it seems there's money coming in from somewhere for a new attempt at improving our position.

I'm not so sure about that, especially after escaping relegation. looking at CR's statement it looks as though we may have an investor and he has a list of applicants for the new manager position. Telling JJ and his ghost assistant there is no budget to keep them doesn't tie in with the imminent appointment of a replacement. For me it seems there's money coming in from somewhere for a new attempt at improving our position.

As said earlier, it is the shadowy nature of the dealings, not the dealings themselves, which have me worried. Glad there has been a clearout but not sure I want anonymous (presumably) non-shareholders making such important decisions about the club. Just cautious due to the list of Scottish clubs who were badly damaged by dodgy owners.

Archived