Hawke Quits - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Hawke Quits

TheGoon

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If, and this is a massive if, your statement is genuine then fine. As I stated before, you and your sanctimonious 'Morton fans aren't doing enough' type posts will not be missed at all. 

But the thing is, everyone knows fine well that won't happen. You will still be hanging trying your upmost to brown-nose everyone within sight. I'd hazard an educated guess and say the new regime are less sympathetic to the views of pointless hangers on like yourself. You're upset because Warren's resignation pulls the 'I'm ITK and speak to the CEO regularly' rug out from under your feet. And given how much of a sanctimonious wanker you are, I for one am quite enjoying it. 

Davie McKinnon and I have mutual friends, suck it up Bish.  :thumbup2: 

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Davie McKinnon and I have mutual friends, suck it up Bish. :thumbup2:

Mutual friends :lol: :lol:

Everyone knows someone who knows someone. Imagine thinking this will get you up the arse of another chief exec. Embarrassing!

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I hope it is all smoke and mirrors from Hawke & MacKinnon with regards to Hopkin. Not sure why they’d delay it when even Houston has said he thought somebody else was already lined up though.

The players have been contacted and asked to hang on to next week before deciding anything, so it definitely has to be happening soon.

Crawford clearing out the deadwood to make us more appealing. Then all but seals overseas investment. Stroke of genius?

I wouldn't be averse to some Chinaman gambling syndicate owning us and using us as a front for all their money laundering activities. It has to better than thu Eeeeeeeze-dales getting involved.

*insert signature here*

Really don’t see how ‘not appointing a manager in five business days’ counts as ‘delaying things’ in any significant way for the club. All it does is discredit that useless, baldy slaphead Houston’s whining to the media that they were being forced out the door for an already anointed successor, as the club is going through the correct due process at every point.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived