ton v thistle - Page 7 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

ton v thistle

beetee

Everything about that was completely limp. Buchanan is pathetic, Waddell brainless, Telfer an empty jersey and Thomson can't run. Partick's ancient spine of Anderson, Bannigan and Macdonald completely dominated us.

Tidser is our only goal threat. Anyone talking about benching him out of spite/principle needs their head looked at.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything about that was completely limp. Buchanan is pathetic, Waddell brainless, Telfer an empty jersey and Thomson can't run. Partick's ancient spine of Anderson, Bannigan and Macdonald completely dominated us.

Tidser is our only goal threat. Anyone talking about benching him out of spite/principle needs their head looked at.

weve got the worst gaol record in the whole league

When was the last time that Michael Tidser actually scored a goal and what is his overall goal record as a professional footballer? We’re not dealing with Frank Lampard here - even in this totally powderpuff side he is not a credible source of goals.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

When was the last time that Michael Tidser actually scored a goal and what is his overall goal record as a professional footballer? We’re not dealing with Frank Lampard here - even in this totally powderpuff side he is not a credible source of goals.

no were dealing with relegation arent we

Still need a manager though. That's the difference between most teams. Ours is s***.

Yep, we can complain about this and that but ultimately the principle and overwhelming reason we're losing games is Johansson. Everything else is secondary to that, be it players, budgets, boards or whatever else.

AWMSC

He’s not a goal threat but he needs to start every game if fit

Telfer is a complete waste of a jersey as is Thomson

Need a drink or ten

That was utterly pathetic.  If my U15 girls team (top of their league btw) had conceded those three goals, they would have had their customary post away match visit to Macdonalds stopped.

The defence is s***e.  Even McRorie was poor at the goals although he did make a couple of good saves.  The midfield is powderpuff, never putting in any hard tackles, or any tackles for that matter, third to every second ball, pedestrian and with no passing ability or even basic skills in evidence. Maybe give Reece Lyon a pass mark but the rest of them were atrocious.  We have NO strikers worthy of the name.  Mckinnon's squad is s***e and JJ has not improved it.

I will not be renewing my season ticket.  Given the number of Tuesday games or games on TV, it does not make financial sense anyway, but the product on the park is dreadful.  JJ is a complete charlatan, maybe a nice guy but we don't need a nice guy, we need someone who can organise a football team to beat the likes of Pathetic Thistle.  I was away before the final whistle but I assume there was some disquiet voiced when the whistle went.  Definitely not going to waste my time going to Ayr, although being Morton we will probably win on Tuesday, or at east get a draw.  Unless I went, in which case we would definitely lose.

JJ has to go.  i know it won't happen till at least the end of the season but I have no confidence in him doing any better next season.  Dylan Dykes ffs.  How does he deserve an extension to his contract when he isn't even first pick when T.tidser is out?

This is worse than the 2013 season when we were relegated.  I.1 am incandescent with rage after that game, as I have been since the second goal went in.  JJ, just **** off, then **** off some more and keep on ****ing off until there are no ****s left in the universe.  Then **** off the same amount again.  My 2 year old grand-daughter could set up a team better than that and she has never even seen a football match.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Hang on.  has he actually fucked off?  All the above still applies anyway.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

His record of 12 direct assists this season suggests otherwise champ.

He’s not the great manager he’s cracked up to be. He kept on s***e like Kilday and Oliver, and let Murdoch go.

Don’t think I said he was great. I said no wonder he fucked off.

Anyways, the louder you scream, the faster we go!!!

Archived