Who Next? - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Who Next?

Scott

The more I think about this, the more bizarre it gets. Cannot work out why he is jumping ship so soon, especially after having the full backing of the board and fans. He’s kept saying we’re a work in progress, harping on about how he’s having to build a team from scratch in a short space of time and he now feels the team is gelling.

To then just go and leave. It’s mental.

The approach by Falkirk should of been kicked into touch by the club. And tbh if he does go, then a full explanation is needed and someone’s head should be on the table for this. Fucking amateur pish. Between the no compensation nonsense with players, Tiffoney saga and this if true, is just a fucking joke. Seems like there is still some underlying incompetence at the club that is holding us back!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What went on? In what way didn't they support him?

I am not saying this definitely didn't happen, but you look at the squad and you look at the coaching staff and it's clearly not come cheap, so without something concrete to go off I don't think we can just say the club didn't support him.

We'll probably never know. Did they support him in the way he wanted supported?

Something has gone on, that's for sure. It was strange that nobody coming in got more than a years contract. 

Was McKinnon a stop gap until the Easdales got their money out of Rangers and finally got the chance to take over? Did he get wind of that? Who knows.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Something has gone on, that's for sure. It was strange that nobody coming in got more than a years contract.

Was McKinnon a stop gap until the Easdales got their money out of Rangers and finally got the chance to take over? Did he get wind of that? Who knows.

Have they ?

Well, Crawford would need to want to sell the club and the Easdales would need to surrender their stake in Rangers and come in.

Fact is, they want Morton they will have it.

Until such time, it is Crawfords club.

Or a bigger club with more money came in for him with a long-term contract.

EOho8Pw.png

The more I think about this, the more bizarre it gets. Cannot work out why he is jumping ship so soon, especially after having the full backing of the board and fans. He’s kept saying we’re a work in progress, harping on about how he’s having to build a team from scratch in a short space of time and he now feels the team is gelling.

The approach by Falkirk should of been kicked into touch by the club. And tbh if he does go, then a full explanation is needed and someone’s head should be on the table for this. ****ing amateur pish. Between the no compensation nonsense with players, Tiffoney saga and this if true, is just a ****ing joke. Seems like there is still some underlying incompetence at the club that is holding us back!

The bottom part is things our Chief executive should be managing and the silence on certain things creates wild rumours, distain and lack of trist amid supporters.

There needs to be greater communication from Hawke on maybe a biweekly/monthly basis.

The approach by Falkirk should of been kicked into touch by the club. And tbh if he does go, then a full explanation is needed and someone’s head should be on the table for this. ****ing amateur pish. Between the no compensation nonsense with players, Tiffoney saga and this if true, is just a ****ing joke. Seems like there is still some underlying incompetence at the club that is holding us back!

Iron Man can talk a good game but all of these shambolic events have occurred under his watch as chief executive - as well as the shan, white elephant turnstiles that he insisted would be whizzing old codgers through at 45 per minute to avoid shambolic delays. A head must roll soon and I see no reason why it shouldn’t be his.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Falkirk fans seem to be creaming their knickers at the prospect of his appointment. I was underwhelmed when we took him on but he’s won me round since. But is he really that much of a coup for them?

Think that's more to do with the banter of it more than anything.

Archived