St Mirren Tickets Are Now On Sale - Page 8 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

St Mirren Tickets Are Now On Sale

TRVMP

Wind-up the club.

Seriously, every season ends in disappointment, the enjoyment has gone out of following Morton, the club is in debt with no realistic prospect of getting out of it, the owners seem disinterested, the management seem feckless, the players are shite and toil at best, the supporters accept any old shite and applaud it gormlessly. Close the fucking gates.

I was reading about a band yesterday who disbanded because the music business sucked all the enjoyment out of their music creativity, so they decided to throw in the towel without any acrimony. Instead of waiting to sink down to Clyde levels of mediocrity then finances dictating that the gates should be closed, close the fucking gates of our own volition now and release the statement to the public "Scottish Football is crap, and we are part of the problem rather than part of the solution.

We should try Rugby for a couple of seasons and seriously see if we can improve the rugby culture which exists in the country starting by joining the same league as the Greenock Wanderers - instead of Surveyors, Carcoats and Volvo's - turn up with slabs of Lager and chuck the empty cans at some of the fuckers that follow them. A few years later we should chuck Rugby and revert back to Football as a refreshed, rejuvenated Morton 2.0

Thoughts.

*insert signature here*

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wind-up the club.

Seriously, every season ends in disappointment, the enjoyment has gone out of following Morton, the club is in debt with no realistic prospect of getting out of it, the owners seem disinterested, the management seem feckless, the players are s***e and toil at best, the supporters accept any old s***e and applaud it gormlessly. Close the ****ing gates.

I was reading about a band yesterday who disbanded because the music business sucked all the enjoyment out of their music creativity, so they decided to throw in the towel without any acrimony. Instead of waiting to sink down to Clyde levels of mediocrity then finances dictating that the gates should be closed, close the ****ing gates of our own volition now and release the statement to the public "Scottish Football is crap, and we are part of the problem rather than part of the solution.

We should try Rugby for a couple of seasons and seriously see if we can improve the rugby culture which exists in the country starting by joining the same league as the Greenock Wanderers - instead of Surveyors, Carcoats and Volvo's - turn up with slabs of Lager and chuck the empty cans at some of the ****ers that follow them. A few years later we should chuck Rugby and revert back to Football as a refreshed, rejuvenated Morton 2.0

Thoughts.

Maybe a bit extreme but I don't get any enjoyment from following Morton these days.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Wind-up the club.

Seriously, every season ends in disappointment, the enjoyment has gone out of following Morton, the club is in debt with no realistic prospect of getting out of it, the owners seem disinterested, the management seem feckless, the players are s***e and toil at best, the supporters accept any old s***e and applaud it gormlessly. Close the ****ing gates.

I was reading about a band yesterday who disbanded because the music business sucked all the enjoyment out of their music creativity, so they decided to throw in the towel without any acrimony. Instead of waiting to sink down to Clyde levels of mediocrity then finances dictating that the gates should be closed, close the ****ing gates of our own volition now and release the statement to the public "Scottish Football is crap, and we are part of the problem rather than part of the solution.

We should try Rugby for a couple of seasons and seriously see if we can improve the rugby culture which exists in the country starting by joining the same league as the Greenock Wanderers - instead of Surveyors, Carcoats and Volvo's - turn up with slabs of Lager and chuck the empty cans at some of the ****ers that follow them. A few years later we should chuck Rugby and revert back to Football as a refreshed, rejuvenated Morton 2.0

Thoughts.

Drunk?

A few years later we should chuck Rugby and revert back to Football as a refreshed, rejuvenated Morton 2.0

Thoughts.

Only if we insist on election to the North Caledonian League to play against Thurso and Orkney away (an ideal Saturday-Tuesday double-header) before romping the Highland League. Fuck having The Famous playing pointless outfits like 'Port Glasgow Juniors' or 'Auchinleck Talbot' as if we're on the same level as them. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Duffy saying that the performance on Saturday showed that we can compete against anyone in this division..... Wow. 

Aye, the team can. The club certainly can't.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Aye, the team can. The club certainly can't.

More relevant to Duffy is the fact that he clearly can't compete. Arguably his performance is the worst of all the managers of full time clubs. The cunt needs binning.

If only there was an objective, fact-based method of determining how well teams are competing within a division; perhaps by arranging equal number of games against each other home and away, with points awarded to the winner and a single point for a draw. Then you could tally the points up at the end of the season, rank the teams accordingly and empty a manager who will probably slither to an abysmal 7th place finish and has failed in three out of four competitions this season.

Get him in the sea now.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived