The Famous V An Abject Dundee Rabble - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Famous V An Abject Dundee Rabble

vikingTON

Their morale is at rock bottom with their useless ringer of a manager questioning the players' mentality and ability to handle pressure in the papers every day. This is a game that requires pressing from the players to force them into basic mistakes and then hounding from the fans to complete their disintegration. 

2-0

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cowshed needs to be in full force today to make sure McDonald knows he’s a mutant

Shed hasn't been in full force since January 2007 tbh.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

We haven't been terrible or under much pressure, but we've been toothless going forward. They've had less of the ball but only a great Gaston save stopped them from scoring on the break. This 4-3-3 isn't working again and should be ditched; get Ross on for Baird.

Our set-pieces are absolute AIDS again and may well cost us compared to last season's campaign. This should be a spawny 1-0 lead right now.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Four three fucking three. It has never worked for this squad, it never will work this squad and if we bin it at half time we'll win this.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Four three ****ing three. It has never worked for this squad, it never will work this squad and if we bin it at half time we'll win this.

Agreed. Tried this at the begining of the season and had to scrap it. Why he is reverting back to itI do not know.

He is tactically inept.

Duffy only has himself to blame.

For some unknown and stupid reason, he seems to think that he is Fergie and can alternate the squad and formation.

Unfortunately we have a small squad and a manager who can't work out with a 442/4411 and he should stick to what he knows.

Duffy has cost us points with his crazy decisions and if we do not make the playoffs then on his head be it.

Archived