The Famous V An Abject Dundee Rabble - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Famous V An Abject Dundee Rabble

vikingTON

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott tiffoney is far too greedy.

Would be swapping him with Ross 2nd half.[/quote

He's actually not that good

I actually feel he is over rated as he is still a bit powder puff. Might become a player but young and raw and not ready for week in, week out.

I actually agree with him. I thought he had his best game in months and was our main attacking outlet. United ended up doubling and sometimes trebling up on him. Doyle was very poor again but he was completely isolated on the right hand side and hung out to dry.

I thought it was the usual trying to beat one man too many, and always getting the ball stuck under his feet.

Doyle seriously needs replaced, he’s a liability.

That was dreadful. We deserved nothing from that game so the point is welcome, but we are now pretty much relying on snookers from elsewhere. Our home form won’t get us three wins and our away games are to the two teams above us, one of whom we haven’t beaten in 4 attempts.

The changes should have been made at half time but instead we had a whole half of hoofball. Moshni absolutely strolled that game today.

Our goal looked like it glanced the top of a defender and in off the bar. I was hoping it had been Moshni.

It was worse than dreadful

Wasn't that difficult to pick the right team and formation. If we (him) had then we would have strolled that game. Utd are shi..

We made them look half decent

Tiffs performance was embarrassing and should he have been hooked at HT

We actually have a squad of pretty good players but unfortunately a duff manager

Lack of a 2nd option at right back is becoming an issue.

His 1st touch is actually getting worse.

Have been saying it for months, he is the weak link of the team. Good character in changing room but very poor where it counts. He has no competition and I would play Iredale at right back over Doyle as he is awful as is Thomson.

Have been saying it for months, he is the weak link of the team. Good character in changing room but very poor where it counts. He has no competition and I would play Iredale at right back over Doyle as he is awful as is Thomson.

A bit harsh to criticise Doyle when the whole team were poor

Gaston MotM for his save in the first half

A bit harsh to criticise Doyle when the whole team were poor

Gaston MotM for his save in the first half

Not basing it on today for Doyle but overall. He has been the weak link all season.

Have personally yet to see Tiffoney have a good game. I know it was tongue in cheek, but Tam O'Ware picked out Jai and Tiffoney as Morton's two fastest players, but said they didn't have a decent touch between them...

What's the saying, 'Many a true word spoken in jest'? We don't have one good forward player... all completely average.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Have personally yet to see Tiffoney have a good game. I know it was tongue in cheek, but Tam O'Ware picked out Jai and Tiffoney as Morton's two fastest players, but said they didn't have a decent touch between them...

What's the saying, 'Many a true word spoken in jest'? We don't have one good forward player... all completely average.

I absolutely despise you.

Not going to games when a playoff race is on. Christ; I despair

Pot; kettle.

Scott ‘dug at the beach’ Tiffoney is as clueless as his teammates suggest, Jack Ross should be in there

We have 3 left backs and 1 right back, not Doyle’s fault, it’s also not Doyle’s fault today that he was asked to play right back and right wing and has no support when on the other side Tiff and Russell can’t get out each other’s way

Only positive today was Tam looked back to his old self, had McDonald in his pocket

pen.jpg

Aye because without Doyle John Baird would look like Jairzinho and the rest of the team like Brazil 1970 FFS.

Doyle is limited but the focus on such a minor role is covering up the basic tactical errors that stopped us from hounding them today.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Be writing letters into tele next

Facts.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Scott ‘dug at the beach’ Tiffoney is as clueless as his teammates suggest, Jack Ross should be in there

We have 3 left backs and 1 right back, not Doyle’s fault, it’s also not Doyle’s fault today that he was asked to play right back and right wing and has no support when on the other side Tiff and Russell can’t get out each other’s way

Only positive today was Tam looked back to his old self, had McDonald in his pocket

Would rather not have Jack Ross right now tbh. O'Ware also wasn't great; McDonald is a famous name but ultimately an old midget. O'Ware and co. gave him far more respect than that sex pest Layne last week. In terms of ability there's not much between them now.

Archived