Morton Vs Livingston - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Vs Livingston

TONofmemories

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huge game.

Can't rule out Duffy changing things due to the busy schedule but I really hope not.

Strongest available team please.

Intriguing game. They are going great guns and have beaten us twice at Cappielow. They have made quite a few changes since then too. Our form is great. So hard to call.

A win and our expectations are raised and our aspirations of 2nd get a boost. On the downside, our friends in Paisley would also get a hell of a boost too.

Bring it on.

Saw on twitter that the covers went down last night.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

It's to be -3 over the next couple of nights according to the forecast.

According to what forecast?

Greenock looks fine to me on the Met Office, STV and BBC sites.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

It's almost as if it was an idiotic idea to reschedule a match in February in the first place, when plenty of more appropriate dates were available later in the season. While we have momentum going into this one, the franchise outfit currently have some themselves; I'd be happier for the game to be off and give us a fresh run at that horrible outfit on Saturday and have a stronger squad available for the (re) rescheduled match. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I have to say, this will be a wonderful match to attend should it beat the forecast Siberian chill threatening the Scotland area. While the red haired manager of the opposing team enjoyed a glittering career south of our border after leaving his native Greenock, and quite frankly ensured that the Anthony Macaroni Lions pumped both St Mirren and Dundee United unsheathed these last few weeks, I expect a win and a very strong surge in to the Celtic cup tie on Saturday.

It was enormously encouraging to learn that the Morton had signed this chap Baird, possibly the finest loan signing they could have mustered at this stage in the football season. Not since reporting from Cowsick back in 1997 and learning about the worrying trend of gitsurfing in that particular town have I felt such a sure sense of what the hell is going on!

It's almost as if it was an idiotic idea to reschedule a match in February in the first place, when plenty of more appropriate dates were available later in the season. While we have momentum going into this one, the franchise outfit currently have some themselves; I'd be happier for the game to be off and give us a fresh run at that horrible outfit on Saturday and have a stronger squad available for the (re) rescheduled match.

It’s not a rescheduled match is it? I’m sure there’s a round of fixtures scheduled for midweek.

On the subject of rescheduling, St Mirren vs Falkirk that was due for tomorrow was rescheduled to 24th March because they both have a free weekend due to the Irn Bru cup.final participants.

What's the script with moving a standard scheduled game, not an already rescheduled game just because you fancy it? Same rule that let's Celtic move a game for a friendly?

They have messed up anyway as there is a Scotland U21 match the night before. They had 3 called up last time and postponed their game as a result. Would they be able to postpone again when they have specifically chosen to move it to that date? Did they not realise the U21 match was scheduled?

Archived