Bring Him Home - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Bring Him Home

vikingTON

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sir Gavin's tribute page is a designated Redmund-free zone, that should be enforced by awarding punishment red dots to the gormless, Walter Mitty fantasist in question.

As you were. 

Gavin-Gunning-profile-large-e14739486707

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

The biggest minter of all being the ill-fated campaign that Queen of Sheba and a handful of other no-marks mustered to try and stop him breaching the -1000 mark a wee while ago.

Europa-League-Semi-Final-Liverpool-Press

They seem to have chucked it recently though. 

1285.gif

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Sir Gavin's tribute page is a designated Redmund-free zone, that should be enforced by awarding punishment red dots to the gormless, Walter Mitty fantasist in question.

As you were. 

Gavin-Gunning-profile-large-e14739486707

Just back from the birthday bash at The Captains Table in Cleethorpes. Apparently, Doris, you forgot to book a table so "Sir" Gav had to eat on a bench outside. Luckily he is used to benches at the moment.

Not much of a birthday tribute befitting a ten game leg end.

Just back from the birthday bash at The Captains Table in Cleethorpes. Apparently, Doris, you forgot to book a table so "Sir" Gav had to eat on a bench outside. Luckily he is used to benches at the moment.

Not much of a birthday tribute befitting a ten game leg end.

That doesn't even break the top ten of tragic, Walter Mitty tales that you've tried to spin on here. Have a red dot. 

An absolute waste of a player. Wonder if he regrets his decision. He was playing regularly and we fucking loved him. He'd have been on a decent wage if he had signed with us. Imagine he'll be on a lot more down Ed's way but still. Money isn't everything.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

An absolute waste of a player. Wonder if he regrets his decision. He was playing regularly and we ****ing loved him. He'd have been on a decent wage if he had signed with us. Imagine he'll be on a lot more down Ed's way but still. Money isn't everything.

He'll be on about 4 times what we would have offered so probably not.

An absolute waste of a player. Wonder if he regrets his decision. He was playing regularly and we ****ing loved him. He'd have been on a decent wage if he had signed with us. Imagine he'll be on a lot more down Ed's way but still. Money isn't everything.

Sadly the love of 1800 fans doesn't pay the mortgage.

Sadly the love of 1800 fans doesn't pay the mortgage.

Aye. Can't disagree at all with the decision it's just frustrating to see him rotting on the bench when he was such an integral part of our squad.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

The average league 2 wage is £750 pw. He is on a six month deal as a squad player so is probably on a bit less than that.

Not a chance he left us for less than 750 a week have a word ffs.

He's absolutely right though.

3167EF3100000578-0-image-a-32_1456008078

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Archived