"beith" Vs Greenock Morton - Page 28 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

"beith" Vs Greenock Morton

TRVMP

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you type that while seated at the kitchen table in your cardie wearing your tartan slippers? If only Ed knew your true jaikie credentials.

Aye like most of his pronouncements he's somewhat off the mark B)

Sorry about your elevation to his pantheon of top posters. No matter your sins you didn't deserve that :lol:

Much the way so many founder members of the Trust feel about said organisation.

I'm not so sure if that's the case. There's been a significant amount of work done supporting the launch of the community trust and youth academy which have been successful and there are stronger links with the club then there has probably ever been. In fact this very forum is supported by it as well.

Communicating this and pushing on from it admittedly isn't always the best but there's been a lot of good work done despite what some would have you believe.

I'm not so sure if that's the case. There's been a significant amount of work done supporting the launch of the community trust and youth academy which have been successful and there are stronger links with the club then there has probably ever been. In fact this very forum is supported by it as well.

Communicating this and pushing on from it admittedly isn't always the best but there's been a lot of good work done despite what some would have you believe.

Nobody disputes the good work of the community trust and youth academy but as you well know that is not the body under the spotlight.

As for "what some would have you believe" I prefer to form my opinions from first hand dealings with the Trust.

Nobody disputes the good work of the community trust and youth academy but as you well know that is not the body under the spotlight.

As for "what some would have you believe" I prefer to form my opinions from first hand dealings with the Trust.

The point is the supporters trust has worked closely with both to help either with people doing things, equipment donations or fundraising a significant amount towards it.

Edit to add - more recently there's been support of this forum, tontastics crowd funding as well as the fans game raising around 5k.

The point is the supporters trust has worked closely with both to help either with people doing things, equipment donations or fundraising a significant amount towards it.

Edit to add - more recently there's been support of this forum, tontastics crowd funding as well as the fans game raising around 5k.

It's a pity the Trust board have chosen not to work closely with it's members.  :thumbdown:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

How sardonically smug. You know perfectly well that I was referring to secondary/tertiary sock puppet accounts operated by the same user to harrass and intimidate. The co-ordinated operation of such accounts was in evidence prior to the setting up the ingloriously failed "Tonight's the Night" thread. More recently we have the creation and operation of the Uncle Joe Stalin sock puppet.

I now of course now need to consult with Injury Lawyers 4 U to find out just how much pain, suffering and stress I have suffered as a result of the red dot conspiracy and whether the Mods might also be vicariously liable as a result of their failure to act. In the meantime I hope you won't feel the need to get up at 2.03 am to check up on the red dot count.

Have another red dot, kulak.

stalin_65255732_orig_.jpeg?gxs0p

A single red dot is a tragedy; one million red dots is a statistic. 

As ever I will respond in the manner in which you have chosen to address me.

Reading your reply I had the impression that I was being assailed by an old geezer sporting a taupe cardigan and tartan slippers while pushing a Zimmer frame and trying to read a crystal ball through blinkers. This is a Greenock Morton Supporters Forum and I thought it's raison d'etre was to provide a facility so that all the disparate band of Morton fans from far and wide could come together to discuss Morton issues and share the aims and aspirations of the club. The nature of a forum like this is of course that things can turn into a whinge fest but hopefully all opinions however well or poorly expressed are welcomed. If there were leagues for football fora this one would not be in the seaside leagues, it would be in the sea. With one or two exceptions the only posters currently worth reading for information and content are AyrshireTon, Cotter, HamCam and to a much lesser extent Dunning. People with footballing knowledge or inside track information have given up or been hounded off. The forum now is simply a talking shop for 7 or 8 mates with little football insight recycling the same tedious subjective nonsense. And you Taunton are culpable as you have done nothing to prevent it. You have the temerity to come on here and take a pop at me as though I was the only bad guy in the room. I can well understand why you do not like Ed de Ball's style or tone but you would have much more credibility if you actually rose from your scrumpy induced afternoon nap, took your blinkers off, put down your Daily Mail and said something about the other equally odious posts on here. So please spare me the sanctimonious nonsense, you are clique by proxy, just be honest, come out of the closet and say it. You like the forum as it is, you like the infantile banter, the endless recycled put downs and cliches, good for you. Just say that without having a go at anyone else

I preferred "Dr. Z."'s tear-stained resignation post to this one, personally. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

From what I saw on Perisocpe, I thought we played really well. Good, solid professional job on what was a potential banana skin. Well done Jim and the lads!  :thumbup2:

:) Definitely.  No reason why the cup adventures can't continue . Falkirk at home is 'do able' followed by a more interesting tie , with any luck.

Show Racism the Red Card

Sock puppet definition >>> a false online identity, typically created by an odious overweight nonentity to converse with, or green dot himself, so as to boost his self esteem online and compensate for his inadeqquacies in life.

Is that like Ed De Ball and Heidthebaw?

Both of you seem to get really upset on each other's behalf, both of you suddenly appeared around about the same time and both of you are complete and utter fannies who spout the same kind of pish. To be expected if you are both the same person.

Go tell Evapor8 to red dot this, the clique will only greenie it to get on your tits.

*insert signature here*

Archived