"beith" Vs Greenock Morton - Page 31 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

"beith" Vs Greenock Morton

TRVMP

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cyka blyat idi nahui!

Am I playing FIFA or Dota online? That's how I learned my Russian too.

I always thought red ed was old.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Posted · Hidden December 17, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden December 17, 2016 - No reason given

Evapor8 is a Nonce too. As is Ianton and Eric M.

And let's not forget....

..... Ed De Balls. :lol: :lol:

Jusrt seen this. You have chosen to use nonce as a noun not an adjective. Are you alleging that those named have criminal convictions for paedophilia or are paedophiles? Be specific please.

That's why you deserve perpetual dotting, not for your pompous ill informed gibberish but for your terribly constructed jokes with awfully unfunny punchlines. 

Have a non-clique red dot for christmas.

This is an underrated point. It's not just that Ed is a preening arsepiece but that he's deeply, deeply unfunny. His jokes are around three months long and full of shoehorned, unconnected references - even in moments of levity he bloviates and tries shows off his middlebrow erudition. Just an awful person in every respect.

EOho8Pw.png

This is an underrated point. It's not just that Ed is a preening arsepiece but that he's deeply, deeply unfunny. His jokes are around three months long and full of shoehorned, unconnected references - even in moments of levity he bloviates and tries shows off his middlebrow erudition. Just an awful person in every respect.

She's probably a nun. :bag:

That's him down to a tee.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Jusrt seen this. You have chosen to use nonce as a noun not an adjective. Are you alleging that those named have criminal convictions for paedophilia or are paedophiles? Be specific please.

Since when did I ever do anything you told me to do?

Have another red dot, Dickhead.

*insert signature here*

Archived