"beith" Vs Greenock Morton - Page 23 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

"beith" Vs Greenock Morton

TRVMP

How sardonically smug. You know perfectly well that I was referring to secondary/tertiary sock puppet accounts operated by the same user to harrass and intimidate. The co-ordinated operation of such accounts was in evidence prior to the setting up the ingloriously failed "Tonight's the Night" thread. More recently we have the creation and operation of the Uncle Joe Stalin sock puppet.

I now of course now need to consult with Injury Lawyers 4 U to find out just how much pain, suffering and stress I have suffered as a result of the red dot conspiracy and whether the Mods might also be vicariously liable as a result of their failure to act. In the meantime I hope you won't feel the need to get up at 2.03 am to check up on the red dot count.

Ed since your earliest appearance on here you have monopolised the territory of smug. You quickly established a reputation for trying to lord it over anyone who disagreed with you by crass references to your 'experience', knowledge, wealth, lifestyle etc while helpfully contrasting this with the ignorance, youth, jealousy etc of your detractors. In short you are a bit of an unpleasant character.

I don't tend to give red dots (even jokingly) or operate alises, but as it so clearly gets on your diamond encrusted nipple ends then I may reconsider.

In the meantime please continue to play your lion unfairly attacked by pygmies routine. It's some of the best comedy on here.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How sardonically smug. You know perfectly well that I was referring to secondary/tertiary sock puppet accounts operated by the same user to harrass and intimidate. The co-ordinated operation of such accounts was in evidence prior to the setting up the ingloriously failed "Tonight's the Night" thread. More recently we have the creation and operation of the Uncle Joe Stalin sock puppet.

I now of course now need to consult with Injury Lawyers 4 U to find out just how much pain, suffering and stress I have suffered as a result of the red dot conspiracy and whether the Mods might also be vicariously liable as a result of their failure to act. In the meantime I hope you won't feel the need to get up at 2.03 am to check up on the red dot count.

6:39am here.

"Bad"

EOho8Pw.png

Chinning the mods because they won't act as his honners  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .

They should be sorting out this nonsense. It's fucking tedious stuff from the same small group. the fact that more mature posters like Taunton are jumping on the bandwagon, is pathetic.

Ed de Ball isn't the first (or last ) person to be targeted on here by the same group - meanwhile one of their number can make sexualised comments about a posters school age daughter with impunity.

Don't pull Ed up for 'lording it Taunton' whilst giving it the Nelson's Eye to posts about peoples family members (LW ton...Bawheid...Queen of Sheba)  and scandalous slurs on 'jakey' posters etc.

So Taunton - you get off your particular high horse.

My main point is that we need a stronger admin on here... and if we lose a few 'regulars' ie the 'clique'...ho hum. The board will be all the better for it.

Show Racism the Red Card

They should be sorting out this nonsense. It's ****ing tedious stuff from the same small group. the fact that more mature posters like Taunton are jumping on the bandwagon, is pathetic.

Ed de Ball isn't the first (or last ) person to be targeted on here by the same group - meanwhile one of their number can make sexualised comments about a posters school age daughter with impunity.

Don't pull Ed up for 'lording it Taunton' whilst giving it the Nelson's Eye to posts about peoples family members (LW ton...Bawheid...Queen of Sheba)  and scandalous slurs on 'jakey' posters etc.

My main point is that we need a stronger admin on here... and if we lose a few 'regulars' ie the 'clique'...ho hum. The board will be all the better for it.

Have a red dot.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Aye... sadly, that's your best shot.

You've aligned yourself with absolute cretins; 2 bigots, a creepy stalker/alleged sex pest and a nasty fantasist in Red De Ball. You're not worth the effort. You'd be palling up with Ernie if he was still active.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

They should be sorting out this nonsense. It's ****ing tedious stuff from the same small group. the fact that more mature posters like Taunton are jumping on the bandwagon, is pathetic.

Your post would have had more credibility if it wasn't grandstanding a bigot and a creepy stalker.  

Your post would have had more credibility if it wasn't grandstanding a bigot and a creepy stalker.  

So you enjoy the 'banter' on here. Wire in. The targeting isn't solely confined to those individuals. DR Z fell out of favour also. to name but one. We have a situation where a few posters confine themselves to P&B and other quality posters such as David Edwards have distanced themselves from the place.  As I say - a stronger admin could sort it all out.

Not saying you can't disagree with, or pull up a poster (or even red dot them, if that's your thing) But if you don't see what's happening under your nose. What else can I say ?

Show Racism the Red Card

So you enjoy the 'banter' on here.

I do. The banter on here's tremendous. I work two jobs, have a young family and quite a stressful life. This forum is a very welcome relief from it all. I can't recall a decent person ever being targeted (as you put it on here). Those that have been have brought it on themselves unless you can provide evidence to the contrary? The "clique" are mainly made up of people I know who are thoroughly decent in real life, far moreso than the people you're trying to defend here. You deserve to be targeted to be honest as you've become a prick by association. Have another red dot.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Just a suggestion but maybe if people didn't take the forum as seriously they'd enjoy it more. It's very easy to just ignore the stuff you don't like and follow the things you do. Instead of constantly bitching about it.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Just a suggestion but maybe if people didn't take the forum as seriously they'd enjoy it more. It's very easy to just ignore the stuff you don't like and follow the things you do. Instead of constantly bitching about it.

Precisely what I'm saying. It's a form of light relief when LWTS missus isn't around to provide it.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Don't pull Ed up for 'lording it Taunton' whilst giving it the Nelson's Eye to posts about peoples family members (LW ton...Bawheid...Queen of Sheba) and scandalous slurs on 'jakey' posters etc.

Here was me thinking that you didn't care about red dots, nope, not one bit. Shocked and astonished to see a fist-thumped dissertation on the horrid injustice of it all then, naturally.

What an absolutely buckled mess. :lol:

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Anyway, I'm staying in Largs tonight. Linwood Ton suggested it was full of sex pests. Where can I find them?

Follow anyone wearing brogues or tweed IMO.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Incidentally, successfully hounding Dr. Zhivago from the forum after his PM-based threats to other posters (conveniently forgotten by white knights like cornbeef in their raging about the injustice of it all) ought to have earned The Clique a groundbreaking 'Clique of the Year' front cover on Time magazine.

Good work from all involved.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Two bigots: Queen of Sheba's sectarianism is a matter of public record.

So you enjoy the 'banter' on here.  

I don't say I enjoy it, but it doesn't bother me. Sometimes I'm on the receiving end of it myself. 

In the case of Bawheid and LinwoodTon, they've brought every bit of abuse they receive upon themselves, so neither of them have any sympathy from me. Ed de Ball just came over as a bit of a 'Billy Big Bollocks' and that type of attitude doesn't tend to go down well in Greenock and the West of Scotland, so to a lesser extent he brought it upon himself as well.

But if anyone gets genuinely offended by anything on here they really need to reassess their life priorities.

Archived