"beith" Vs Greenock Morton - Page 22 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

"beith" Vs Greenock Morton

TRVMP

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Captain Odiuos appears and the sock puppet accounts kick into action again. I can smell the stench of what the socks were previously used for, w*nker. What sort of turd uses a sock puppet account to green dot himself. Your priest not tell you about the sin of vanity?

WTF are you on about dickhead?

'sock puppet'?

*insert signature here*

WTF are you on about dickhead?

'sock puppet'?

Sock puppet definition >>> a false online identity, typically created by an odious overweight nonentity to converse with, or green dot himself, so as to boost his self esteem online and compensate for his inadeqquacies in life.

Sock puppet definition >>> a false online identity, typically created by an odious overweight nonentity to converse with, or green dot himself, so as to boost his self esteem online and compensate for his inadeqquacies in life.

Oh the irony.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Oh the irony.

How sardonically smug. You know perfectly well that I was referring to secondary/tertiary sock puppet accounts operated by the same user to harrass and intimidate. The co-ordinated operation of such accounts was in evidence prior to the setting up the ingloriously failed "Tonight's the Night" thread. More recently we have the creation and operation of the Uncle Joe Stalin sock puppet.

I now of course now need to consult with Injury Lawyers 4 U to find out just how much pain, suffering and stress I have suffered as a result of the red dot conspiracy and whether the Mods might also be vicariously liable as a result of their failure to act. In the meantime I hope you won't feel the need to get up at 2.03 am to check up on the red dot count.

How sardonically smug. You know perfectly well that I was referring to secondary/tertiary sock puppet accounts operated by the same user to harrass and intimidate. The co-ordinated operation of such accounts was in evidence prior to the setting up the ingloriously failed "Tonight's the Night" thread. More recently we have the creation and operation of the Uncle Joe Stalin sock puppet.

I now of course now need to consult with Injury Lawyers 4 U to find out just how much pain, suffering and stress I have suffered as a result of the red dot conspiracy and whether the Mods might also be vicariously liable as a result of their failure to act. In the meantime I hope you won't feel the need to get up at 2.03 am to check up on the red dot count.

Chinning the mods because they won't act as his honners  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .

Still, at least you're taking it like a champ.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived