Jim Duffy - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Jim Duffy

Toby

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you embarrassed yet about starting a thread on here where you called him a c**t in the title? Think you owe the guy a personal apology.

No.

Don't think so.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Definetly have to be giving him more credit, been a big critic of Duffy but he seems to be getting it right. Players absolutely playing their hearts out for him, still feel we need a defensive midfielder brought in soon and surprised he didn't tbh.

What a day today has been. We've had quite a few of those under Duffy, fair play to him, long may it continue. Do some damage in January transfer window and we should push on and stay in playoff places. Our stock is relatively high at the moment so would like to think we can attract a player or 2 that is better than what we have currently.

Anyway, away to bed so I can swagger into work tomorrow morning like a dug wi 2 dicks to see my sevco colleagues! 😈

As far as I'm concerned, if there's some kind of end of season perty, Duffy has every right to round up the likes of me who were out for his blood on here and kick fuck out of us.*

*offer valid if we finish top half

EOho8Pw.png

Archived