Drums At Football Games - Page 7 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Drums At Football Games

K K Kelbie

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except whenever you sing the average Morton fan doesn't join in. People use Cappielow as a chance to chat to pals. I have been to plenty of different stadiums as I go around them with pals who support other clubs and ours is the only one that you could chat for 105 minutws without raising your voice.

I’m sure it is.

He has a point though. Far too many folk just don't bother or at away games just sit with their arses on their hands.

Folk Don't even stand up when we score 🤔

Personal choice isn’t it. I like standing up, shouting and singing, others don’t.

Drum will be at Firhill this weekend as usual. Trying to make a better noise than it has been so far so obviously we want as many people as possible to join in and get involved with it.

Away days sort themselves out. Fans on the drink and on a more condensed space. Home games are the ones that need a bit of encouragement. I still don't fancy the drum but whatever works.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

After today’s events I’m sure I won’t be the only one saying that we need to go up and give the team the best backing possible. The drum will be there and we encourage everyone to get round the drum and create as much noise as possible.

Archived