Championship 2018-19 Thread - Page 8 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 2018-19 Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flood wanted to go to America. Daft Dunfermline having that in contract.

Going to Bali. He will be dead in a week in that heat.

Not that daft from Dunfermline, has worked out well for them although they are the only ones that don't seem to see that.

He didn't look overly Happy when he signed. Strange that he did rather than just waiting a bit.

He was ICT's highest earner and that's why they wanted rid. No chance we can afford him unless he's willing to take a massive drop.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Someone on PandB said he is heading back down south....

Saying that, anywhere is down south when you are in Inverfeckingness!

lol wut, idiot found. ^^^^

Ross County aren't South of Inverness, nor are Wick Academy or the Orcadian CS Strollers of the Dornoch & District Dog & Duck leagues. Better luck next time, thanks for playing champ etc.

*insert signature here*

lol wut, idiot found. ^^^^

Ross County aren't South of Inverness, nor are Wick Academy or the Orcadian CS Strollers of the Dornoch & District Dog & Duck leagues. Better luck next time, thanks for playing champ etc.

I don't get if you are trying to be funny or a fud?!?

Either way...FAIL

Either way...FAIL

:lol: :lol:

LOL wut another idiot found. I'm discussing facts here champ, and it's not my fault that you have problems with the comprehension of such facts. Still, better luck next time etc.

*insert signature here*

Either way...FAIL

We are now in the Ray McKinnon era and we deal only with facts. 

f3_2709249a.jpg

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Partick supporting work mate saying they are meant to be signing the boy Barjonas from Sevco on loan. He’s highly rated I’m sure.

If he wants to sign for a new club that's fine. The original hoops will win this league.

Genuinely can't wait.

If he wants to sign for a new club that's fine. The original hoops will win this league.

Genuinely can't wait.

Same, the season can’t come quick enough now. Had a look at the other squads on the BBC in’s and out’s page and its going to be really competitive. Lots of quality dotted around the squads.

I've shifted a substantial chunk of the thread into a new thread in General Nonsense. If, and when, members have underlying personal issues then keep it in General Nonsense. Do NOT clog up the main forum with it. If anyone has any concerns, then please PM or e-mail myself. I won't be responding to any member quoting this post. 

The lottery winner Colin Weir pumping 600k into Particks youth academy as it has been bearing fruits since he last put 500k in

That puts their youth academy very close to Rangers* and Celtic territory. I remember hearing somewhere that Celtic spend about £750k a year on their academy with Rangers* spending around £400k. If those sort of payments become a semi-regular occurrence then we could see their academy come on leaps and bounds.  

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Archived