Scottish Cup: "rangers" Vs. The Famous (12 February 2017, 15:00) - Page 32 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Scottish Cup: "rangers" Vs. The Famous (12 February 2017, 15:00)

TRVMP

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Hands freezing, plus it's on TV so everyone's watching so I'll keep it brief. Even at 1-0 the nerves are clear, especially Doyle (gutted for him though) and, oddly, Murdoch. We're standing off a lot at the back and that's getting a lot of 6-yard box crosses in, but we've only conceded the one. It's nervy stuff but we're holding our own and creating the odd half chance. Can't complain at all, I'd have taken 1-1 at ht pre match, no bother. All eyes on Duffy now to see what changes for the second half.

EOho8Pw.png

Don't think Forbes has seen the ball this half.

Forbes has been poor overall. Wonder if he's nit fully recovered from the knock he took at Queens.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Archived