Scottish Cup: "rangers" Vs. The Famous (12 February 2017, 15:00) - Page 29 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Scottish Cup: "rangers" Vs. The Famous (12 February 2017, 15:00)

TRVMP

Hard to imagine that the Wolf of Edmiston Drive would resign his post without already being assured of a position elsewhere. (Unless he has Carlo Monti's agent)

Much more to come in this one I hope. It would be too good if the agent had the foresight to tape the proceedings. All the Rangers announcements could then be blown out of the water.

My song offering would be  'Warbs'll see you in Court ! ' ... repeat ad nauseum  :blush: (Or something along those lines)

My match prediction is 1 -2 Morton

Show Racism the Red Card

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My song offering would be 'Warbs'll see you in Court ! ' ... repeat ad nauseum :blush: (Or something along those lines)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Cracker!!!!!!

Editing to add some more laughing emojis because I'm still laughing at this absolute cracker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EOho8Pw.png

There's still surprisingly little interest in this. It's weird. This is a massive occasion for the Famous in an already excellent season. 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Hard to imagine that the Wolf of Edmiston Drive would resign his post without already being assured of a position elsewhere. (Unless he has Carlo Monti's agent)

Much more to come in this one I hope. It would be too good if the agent had the foresight to tape the proceedings. All the Rangers announcements could then be blown out of the water.

My song offering would be 'Warbs'll see you in Court ! ' ... repeat ad nauseum :blush: (Or something along those lines)

My match prediction is 1 -2 Morton

Don't think I'll bother with that one either.

There's still surprisingly little interest in this. It's weird. This is a massive occasion for the Famous in an already excellent season. 

On here you mean ? Elsewhere there have been enough articles about the consequences of a Morton win etc. We are popping up all over the place . All eyes will be on Ibrox tomorrow. We are part of one of the biggest stories in football atm

Show Racism the Red Card

On here you mean ? Elsewhere there have been enough articles about the consequences of a Morton win etc. We are popping up all over the place . All eyes will be on Ibrox tomorrow. We are part of one of the biggest stories in football atm

:lol: :lol:

*insert signature here*

who is ref for tomorrow?

This could be crucial as we need A strong ref to withstand the howls and screams for blood for penalty dives, kicks, headbutts or whack in ribs (last two from rob kiernan (see Derek Lyle last season or Steven Anderson this season) etc.

I noticed Steven Thompsons biased comments once again today on TV.  What a thuggish prick he is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SaUn6Xgmrk

Oh Warburton's a shitebag, he wore a magic hat,

but when he faced the Morton, he said 'don't fancy that'.

So when we go to Ibrox, the Famous blue and white,

we sing 'we've got Jim Duffy; we're fucking dynamite'.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

who is ref for tomorrow?

This could be crucial as we need A strong ref to withstand the howls and screams for blood for penalty dives, kicks, headbutts or whack in ribs (last two from rob kiernan (see Derek Lyle last season or Steven Anderson this season) etc.

I noticed Steven Thompsons biased comments once again today on TV.  What a thuggish **** he is

Andrew Dallas is in charge tomorrow <_>

who is ref for tomorrow?

Andrew Dallas, so no help will be forthcoming. Shouldn't have too much of an impact: if our players turn up and don't get fazed by the pretend 'big team' they're playing, we'll sword them.

0-2: Forbes, O'Ware.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

What did Steven 'the Thommohawk' 'the bellend' Thompson have to say for himself?

Thompson in last 3 weeks of sportscene seems to want guys sent off on most matches..........this is from a thug.  Thompson remember clattered into Gaston 1st game last season where Gaston was injured for several weeks.

Anyway after 35 minutes, Inverness had 3 players yellow carded.  One tackle was quite hard and a bit from behind.

Thompson then said Inverness should be down to 9 men at Parkhead and he also wanted another yellow card for someone else.

So if he was ref, 2 reds, 4 yellow cards after 35 mins.  It wasnt that much of a hard tackling match.

Rangers Motherwell league match was much worse where yet again Rob Kiernan got away with another red card for hard lunging tackle which Thompson seemingly glossing over on Sportscene.  About time BBC sacked him and that constant bickering chip on his shoulder Michael Stewart

Archived