Albion Rovers V Morton - Page 10 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Albion Rovers V Morton

mcintyre_gmfc

He's a 19 year old boy with a lot to learn, and he'll do himself a huge favour if he quickly learns how to accept criticism as well as dish it out. What he admits to doing was I.M.O. wrong and I reckon the boy needs to acknowledge that instead of attempting to justify the unjustifiable....

....and then we can all try to 'get along'!

Have you got the number of a good lawyer? Just wondering, as I was led to believe sending out lawyers letters was your way of reacting to criticism about yourself that you don't agree with.

EDIT: Spelling.

26/4/18

A Decade of Wakeism.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you got the number of a good lawyer? Just wondering, as I was lead to believe sending out lawyers letters was your way of reacting to criticism about yourself that you don't agree with.

I would sharpen your pencil if you're going to battle with Etta! :ph34r:

Have you got the number of a good lawyer? Just wondering, as I was led to believe sending out lawyers letters was your way of reacting to criticism about yourself that you don't agree with.

EDIT: Spelling.

If that's how you teach your pupils to do a body swerve it's hardly surprising that you've reached the lofty heights of Stenhousemuir young man! :D

If that's how you teach your pupils to do a body swerve it's hardly surprising that you've reached the lofty heights of Stenhousemuir young man! :D

I'm sorry, but you are in no position to critisize anyone's behaviour given your antics over the last 2 years.

The reaction to the abuse has gone way over the top; we all get a little hot headed at times. I'm not saying that's an exuse but we are not all angels.

It's beyond boring now.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Davy Graham was pish, again. Fan tells Davy Graham he was pish, again. It's hardly the crime of the century folks.

He does give the impression on the pitch (to me at least) that he cant be ****ed sometimes, which is hardly likely to endear him to the fans, as opposed to say a player who is struggling but is at least appearing to be putting a shift in.

I want a pretentious signature too.

I'm sorry, but you are in no position to critisize anyone's behaviour given your antics over the last 2 years.

The reaction to the abuse has gone way over the top; we all get a little hot headed at times. I'm not saying that's an exuse but we are not all angels.

It's beyond boring now.

:unsure:

David Graham seems to be the current scapegoat for everything that goes wrong at Morton. Whilst he reminds me of Jamie Stevenson in that he never looks terribly happy when he's playing, I'm sure he's doing his best. He doesn't deserve the abuse that some people seem to be giving him - hardly going to cheer him up and motivate him, is it? Lay off him, get behind him and maybe we'll see the player we thought we were getting.

What he said

They're all jealous because I conquered my paranoia

I'm sure he's doing his best.

That's the problem. It's painfully obvious watching him that he isn't. If he was trying his best and was just off form he'd be cut some slack, but it's easy to see that he just can't be arsed.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

That's the problem. It's painfully obvious watching him that he isn't. If he was trying his best and was just off form he'd be cut some slack, but it's easy to see that he just can't be arsed.

This seems a fair comment, given his performances at Dunfermline, Livi and Albion Rovers, he has shown a complete lack of effort, in the opinion of quite a number of fans...

Just bounce if you hate St Mirren

In all honesty the only thing that is painfully obvious is that you and your mates don't have a clue about football judging by the constant stupid shouts at games.

Rubbish!

It's insulting to the Morton management staff as well as the player himself.

Do you honestly think Moore would play him if he was 'painfully obviously' not trying??

Really hate fans coming out with the player doesn't try card just cause he's not bursting a gut for 90mins!!

I didn't word that well at all actually, reads like I'm saying that about his performances in every game and that's unfair, I was meaning Saturday specifically. So apologies there.

I generally agree with your point madton, players don't need to be charging about like headless chickens all game to be considered to be putting an effort in. However when a player hardly bothers tracking back for 90 minutes and doesn't make a run when a teammate needs some support, as happened to Taggart more times than you could count on Saturday, it doesn't say much for him.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Of course no-one on here ever has an off day or two at their work where productivity maybe drops a bit and you all dive in to your job full of enthusiasm and energy every day. Nor is there ever an occasion when for whatever reason you may not be feeling your best and underperform.

I'm just surprised that so many people actually believed we were getting the David Graham of 8-10 years ago. It's patently obvious given his treks around Gretna, Hamilton, Dunfermline and now us that he's not quite as dynamic as he once was. The guy has played in fits and starts and perhaps it comes as no surprise he's struggling to find a consistent level of performance. But hey don't let that get in the way of the resident Pele's on here.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

I didn't word that well at all actually, reads like I'm saying that about his performances in every game and that's unfair, I was meaning Saturday specifically. So apologies there.

I generally agree with your point madton, players don't need to be charging about like headless chickens all game to be considered to be putting an effort in. However when a player hardly bothers tracking back for 90 minutes and doesn't make a run when a teammate needs some support, as happened to Taggart more times than you could count on Saturday, it doesn't say much for him.

You are STILL mind reading!

Of course no-one on here ever has an off day or two at their work where productivity maybe drops a bit and you all dive in to your job full of enthusiasm and energy every day. Nor is there ever an occasion when for whatever reason you may not be feeling your best and underperform.

I'm just surprised that so many people actually believed we were getting the David Graham of 8-10 years ago. It's patently obvious given his treks around Gretna, Hamilton, Dunfermline and now us that he's not quite as dynamic as he once was. The guy has played in fits and starts and perhaps it comes as no surprise he's struggling to find a consistent level of performance. But hey don't let that get in the way of the resident Pele's on here.

I despaired of David O'Brien when he first arrived, but now see him as vital to our set up. Young Stirling was poor for several weeks and was just hitting form when he was clugged.

There are many reasons (more in the fairer sex perhaps) why players may appear ineffective, and it's arrogant and stupid to assume that any player 'just isn't trying'. For the most part the 'resident Peles on here' ain't too intellectually endowed - bless the wee souls.

Archived