Albion Rovers V Morton - Page 11 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Albion Rovers V Morton

mcintyre_gmfc

This seems a fair comment, given his performances at Dunfermline, Livi and Albion Rovers, he has shown a complete lack of effort, in the opinion of quite a number of fans...

Wasn't at Dunfermline (though I was told he played quite well) or Albrion Rovers, but he didn't strike me as lacking in effort against Livi, even if he wasn't playing particularly well.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it interesting that Graham's attitude is being questioned, when I have it on good authority that his attitude to training, playing and improving allied to leading by example are traits that he is valued for. A work colleague is very good friends with a former team mate of Graham who said that he is the hardest working player he has played with. Also said he had a great attitude and was all about the team.

How he has suddenly transformed into a lazy canny be ersed workshy pro only interested in picking up wages and arguing with fans really intrigues me. Also, do we know what Graham's instructions are when we lose the ball? Might there be a tactical reason why he doesn't, Mcalister style, hammer it back and put on an "i'm pure trying face" in front of the shed to show everyone that he is actually trying.

I find it interesting that Graham's attitude is being questioned, when I have it on good authority that his attitude to training, playing and improving allied to leading by example are traits that he is valued for. A work colleague is very good friends with a former team mate of Graham who said that he is the hardest working player he has played with. Also said he had a great attitude and was all about the team.

How he has suddenly transformed into a lazy canny be ersed workshy pro only interested in picking up wages and arguing with fans really intrigues me. Also, do we know what Graham's instructions are when we lose the ball? Might there be a tactical reason why he doesn't, Mcalister style, hammer it back and put on an "i'm pure trying face" in front of the shed to show everyone that he is actually trying.

I find it even more interesting that we seem to have a hard core of eejits who are determined to undermine team morale even when we're on an eight match undefeated run.

I find it even more interesting that we seem to have a hard core of eejits who are determined to undermine team morale even when we're on an eight match undefeated run.

Some of our fans are morons.. every club has them, we certainly do. It's hard to believe just how stupid and unpleasant some people are. Some of the behaviour you see at Cappielow is shocking to the point that you'd question if the people involved are actually 'the full shilling'.

Totally agree - I reckon there's considerable merit with a solid defensive back line in the wingers staying further forward, ready to react. Graham's not brought the skills I may be expected, but there's no player in the team just now I would accuse of "not trying".

The first thing Dunfermline fans said when we signed him was that he would be excellent for us - if he could be arsed. That suggests that this certainly isn't the first time his attitude has been questioned. I haven't seen a game in weeks but he's been rotten any time I have seen him.

TTG JIM!!!

The first thing Dunfermline fans said when we signed him was that he would be excellent for us - if he could be arsed. That suggests that this certainly isn't the first time his attitude has been questioned. I haven't seen a game in weeks but he's been rotten any time I have seen him.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A couple of fans on message boards or ex colleagues - I know who I would listen to. As others have said accusing him of not being interested is an opinion and most likely a wrong one at that. A team on a run like ours can't have passengers no matter how hard some try to find a scapegoat.

Archived