Thread About Ex Player - Page 48 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Rotherham looked pretty ordinary when we played them and i'd fancy us to survive in their league. Tidser won't care though...it doesn't bother 'im he's at Rotherham. *

*this sounds much better than it reads. :blush:

Blades are favourites to win it, and they needed a soft penalty to beat a team of trialists! I'm sure we would be easily safe from relegation!

Blades are favourites to win it, and they needed a soft penalty to beat a team of trialists! I'm sure we would be easily safe from relegation!

They are no where near favourites.

I reckon only 5 Blades players that played at Cappielow will play regularly in the league this season (6 played last night but I don't think Porter will get much match time once Weir gets a proper look at him).

Last season was the worst Sheff Utd team I can remember and they were worse at Cappielow but after last night I'm more optimistic that they can have a decent season, although I admit I fear the play-offs regardless of how good a season they have.

The lad Febian Brandy signed from Walsall looks a player I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of this season

Edited by midTONs

A certain Mr A. Williams has signed for Luncarty Juniors. Seems like he's got out rather early from his stint at Her Majesty's Service.

He was hardly in! 32 months from Feb this year. Not unless he had been on remand which would have taken a bit, or he has appealed, day release even? Interesting.

WHEREVER IT TAKES US- WHATEVER IT TAKES

He was hardly in! 32 months from Feb this year. Not unless he had been on remand which would have taken a bit, or he has appealed, day release even? Interesting.

You only serve half your sentence in Scotland. Then after so long you can apply for the TAG.

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

7am on a Sunday shows amazing dedication to being a s*** troll. He should be commended for the lengths he'll go to in his quest to get a bite.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

7am on a Sunday shows amazing dedication to being a s*** troll. He should be commended for the lengths he'll go to in his quest to get a bite.

I guess that was when his weeklong ban was up. :rolleyes:

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I already dread to think what sort of hideous event you'll put together at the end of the season.

The last one was w*nk.

Edited by BluebirdTon

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014

I already dread to think what sort of hideous event you'll put together at the end of the season.

The last one was w*nk.

Quick, someone rush me to the burns unit.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

The last one was w*nk.

I'd hoped you would have come back stronger and meaner but that was a very lame attempt.

Piss poor, 1 out of 10.

HHkTu1F.jpg

Didn't realise he was at the wind up. I thought it was a fair point.

Not everyone can live Upto the high standards of your TTG campaign. Hopefully one day I'll get there.

32.gif