Thread About Ex Player - Page 43 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Gaston was fouled at Hamilton, it's unclear whether or not he was unsighted against Livi and for me his long kick outs are a weapon of ours. Granted, they're not always the most accurate.

I thought he should still have done better with the goal we lost at Hamilton. Agree about his long kicking though, usually pretty usefull but was honking that night at Hamilton. Just wasn't his night but he wasn't the only one unfortunately.

I thought he should still have done better with the goal we lost at Hamilton. Agree about his long kicking though, usually pretty usefull but was honking that night at Hamilton. Just wasn't his night but he wasn't the only one unfortunately.

Feels like a lifetime ago...................:(

THAT game at Palmerston when we were sitting atop the league. Colin Stewart personally gifted 2 of the 4 goals the smashed past us that day. He seemed like a decent guy, but one of the worst keepers I've seen at Morton.

Rothesay Ton

B)-->
QUOTE(big B @ Jun 16 2013, 02:36 PM) 927483[/snapback]
<!--quotec-->Carlo Monti to go on trial at Dundee.

Has his agent rejected a new deal at Pollok because he's definitely signing for Dundee by any chance?

He was in the papers last week saying he has now grown up and wants to try and make another go at it.

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

He certainly had a brilliant season with Pollok, he got 39 goals for them and has transformed into a good striker.

At junior level. As I remember Monti had no pace at all, so would be totally ineffective as a striker (or in any other position) at a decent level. Hope Dundee sign him!!

Edited by Dr Zhivago

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if it's been mentioned as yet, but I noticed on P&B that Kyle Wilkie is on trial with Livingston.

Shouldn't be surprised by this, he had a cracking game the last time we played them.

Edited by SpoonTon