Thread About Ex Player - Page 38 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

A player we should have released a lot earlier.

There's a reason he ended up in the diddiest of diddy leagues.

He's never played in Wales.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Only there's a league below the one Stranraer are in.

I was talking about the Irish league, and I obviously didn't mean it quite literally. Going by the posts on here though Jenkins should've got a move to Swansea City or something.

:lol: Epic fail.

No one asked you to describe your life.

TTG JIM!!!

I was talking about the Irish league, and I obviously didn't mean it quite literally. Going by the posts on here though Jenkins should've got a move to Swansea City or something.

No one asked you to describe your life.

Phew, I thought Toby was going to abuse you again there. But don't worry he would have shat his pants and deleted it before you got a chance to read it. :lol:

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

So what's your point?

You must have a short memory then. When you commented at one of Gary's posts in an abusive way then deleted it 2 minutes later. Remember now?

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

You must have a short memory then. When you commented at one of Gary's posts in an abusive way then deleted it 2 minutes later. Remember now?

I remember saying that labelling Salty a racist when he made the point that nobody was interested in Bachirou in the summer was a despicable thing to do, but little surprise given it was Gary. We've had a mutual hatred for a long time now, much like our brief disdain for each other.

To Gary's credit though, he doesn't get too upset about it ;) .

I remember saying that labelling Salty a racist when he made the point that nobody was interested in Bachirou in the summer was a despicable thing to do, but little surprise given it was Gary. We've had a mutual hatred for a long time now, much like our brief disdain for each other.

To Gary's credit though, he doesn't get too upset about it ;) .

Apparently you do.

• Downvote 1