Thread About Ex Player - Page 49 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Did Craig Reid get fixed up with a team?

He was moaning at the weekend about not having a club, so I suppose not. Them's the breaks really, easy with hindsight for the lad to say that he should have taken the deal with us when he was offered it. I think most realistically expected him to get a club at least at Championship level.

He was moaning at the weekend about not having a club, so I suppose not. Them's the breaks really, easy with hindsight for the lad to say that he should have taken the deal with us when he was offered it. I think most realistically expected him to get a club at least at Championship level.

So not used to the new league naming system. On first reading, that came across as England's Championship, so potentially Premiership.

He was good, but not that good!

He can't play as a trialist anymore at our level, so it makes it a bit more difficult to get a full time deal.

:lol: :lol:

Thornton is a globally appreciated film critic... <_>

Know you're being sarcastic but let's check Twitter...

TVandFilmReview - 11,410

Followed by Kim Lee, Anton Yelchin, Cassie Scerbo, etc.

Martin Compston - 10,405

Followed by Jim Spence.

PS this is tongue in cheek, but just saying... :lol:

Know you're being sarcastic but let's check Twitter...

TVandFilmReview - 11,410

Followed by Kim Lee, Anton Yelchin, Cassie Scerbo, etc.

Martin Compston - 10,405

Followed by Jim Spence.

PS this is tongue in cheek, but just saying... :lol:

You and VT should hook up, what a meeting of egos that would be. The two of you could pleasure each other for hours...

Barry Norman meets Perez Hilton.

Edited by cappiecat

HHkTu1F.jpg

You and VT should hook up, what a meeting of egos that would be. The two of you could pleasure each other for hours...

I'm sure it wouldn't quite be the all-star pairing of yourself and err, Martin Compston.

Better luck next time.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Barry Norman meets Perez Hilton.

I'm sure it wouldn't quite be the all-star pairing of yourself and err, Martin Compston.

Better luck next time.

That isn't a 'no' exactly :o

Show Racism the Red Card