Thread About Ex Player - Page 51 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Watching Tidser play the last 30 mins of Rotherham's cup tie against Aston Villa.

Not done anything special but his ability to always look like he has time on the ball and make space for himself and ability to play the right pass is evident even against a team of that level.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Colin Stewart has left Airdrie.

Just reading about his antics after the game against Livingston on Tuesday night. Was apparently trying to get into the crowd for a square go with a fan after the game, and had to be restrained by stewards.

Surprised he didn't do something like that whilst at Cappielow, given the levels of abuse he suffered at times.

Just reading about his antics after the game against Livingston on Tuesday night. Was apparently trying to get into the crowd for a square go with a fan after the game, and had to be restrained by stewards.

Surprised he didn't do something like that whilst at Cappielow, given the levels of abuse he suffered at times.

Aye???? Where did you read that, Pie and Bovril?

That really surprises me to hear that about Stewart. Certainly not the greatest player ever to play for the club, far from it, but I've never met a footballer in my life that I could say was a nicer bloke. Suppose we've all got a breaking point, but after the stick he's suffered through his career it must've been pretty bad abuse he was getting.

Aye???? Where did you read that, Pie and Bovril?

That really surprises me to hear that about Stewart. Certainly not the greatest player ever to play for the club, far from it, but I've never met a footballer in my life that I could say was a nicer bloke. Suppose we've all got a breaking point, but after the stick he's suffered through his career it must've been pretty bad abuse he was getting.

Was on P&B aye, in the Ayr v Airdrie thread on the League 1 forum.

I was pretty shocked myself, seemed to always carry himself with a quiet dignity, so someone must have really pushed his buttons for him to react like that.

Tidser is definitely struggling to get a game down in Rotherham. Today was the day he should have finally got his chance with Michael O'Conner away on international duty, but Evans played 30+ clogger centreback Pablo Mills in midfield instead of him which was surprising. They won 3-1 so i guess it was the right call.

Evans said in an interview this week that when the loan window opens this week he's looking for another couple of players and potentially another central midfielder (they already had 7 when Tidser signed) so it's not looking promising for him. All he's had so far is 30 mins against Aston Villa, 20 mins against Sheffield Wednesday in the cup and a minute or two here and there in league games.

Going to be hard for him with Rotherham being a promoted team who have kept performing well this season and a squad filled with central midfielders.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Tidser is definitely struggling to get a game down in Rotherham. Today was the day he should have finally got his chance with Michael O'Conner away on international duty, but Evans played 30+ clogger centreback Pablo Mills in midfield instead of him which was surprising. They won 3-1 so i guess it was the right call.

Evans said in an interview this week that when the loan window opens this week he's looking for another couple of players and potentially another central midfielder (they already had 7 when Tidser signed) so it's not looking promising for him. All he's had so far is 30 mins against Aston Villa, 20 mins against Sheffield Wednesday in the cup and a minute or two here and there in league games.

Going to be hard for him with Rotherham being a promoted team who have kept performing well this season and a squad filled with central midfielders.

Maybe we could get him back on loan.

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

st mirren will be all over a loan deal for him

While Lennon's another manager who loves a central midfielder, they desperately need a striker first and foremost and could really do with a centre back too. He'd be mental to waste an emergency loan on Tidser.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

While Lennon's another manager who loves a central midfielder, they desperately need a striker first and foremost and could really do with a centre back too. He'd be mental to waste an emergency loan on Tidser.

Word on the street up my end of the woods is, lose against Motherwell, and Lennon needn't bother any more.

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Allan Moore. They will have been impressed by the way he led us to an easy win over them. The only down side is that he will come back in January to sign our star strikers, leaving us with only Archie and Peanut junior. We can buy someone else with the compensation though.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Allan Moore. They will have been impressed by the way he led us to an easy win over them. The only down side is that he will come back in January to sign our star strikers, leaving us with only Archie and Peanut junior. We can buy someone else with the compensation though.

If only. :rolleyes:

• Downvote 1

Former boss David Irons is in caretaker charge of Carlisle after they sacked their manager Greg Abbott after 6 years at the helm, following a poor start to their season.

Irons will be assisted by midfielder Graham Kavanagh. Someone order some Grecian 2000 quick, that dugout will be in serious need of it!

Edited by Stevie Aitken's Love Child