Thread About Ex Player - Page 50 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Really? That was weak, I expect better from you.

Don't worry: no-one expects wit from yourself and you're keeping to script.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Know you're being sarcastic but let's check Twitter...

TVandFilmReview - 11,410

Followed by Kim Lee, Anton Yelchin, Cassie Scerbo, etc.

Martin Compston - 10,405

Followed by Jim Spence.

PS this is tongue in cheek, but just saying... :lol:

Doesn't really mean much does it? Maybe Martin doesn't wh*re himself on Twitter to get followers?

Then again, I'm sure he couldn't a **** what your opinion of him is!

A certain Mr A. Williams has signed for Luncarty Juniors. Seems like he's got out rather early from his stint at Her Majesty's Service.

Turns out he hasn't been released after all. He gets 'day release' to play for Luncarty Juniors.

Local MP not very happy about it. In todays Scottish Sun.

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Turns out he hasn't been released after all. He gets 'day release' to play for Luncarty Juniors.

Local MP not very happy about it. In todays Scottish Sun.

That makes much more sense. I couldnt quite figure out why he had been released so early into a 32 month sentence.

WHEREVER IT TAKES US- WHATEVER IT TAKES

Not exactly an ex-player, but after Morton youth coach Sean Crighton got sent off, Elgin got papped out the cup 5-1 by Formartine United.

Leaving four Championship sides, two League One sides, one League Two side and a Highland League side in the quarter finals; the second best team in the Championship played Motherwell U20s in a bounce game. :rolleyes:

Edited by ThornTON

Not exactly an ex-player, but after Morton youth coach Sean Crichton got sent off, Elgin got papped out the cup 5-1 by Formartine United.

Leaving four Championship sides, two League One sides, one League Two side and a Highland League side in the quarter finals; the second best team in the Championship played Motherwell U20s in a bounce game. :rolleyes:

Or vice versa. :rolleyes:

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>