Sign in to follow this  
Cet Homme Charmant

St Mirren game

Will give Muirhead credit, he did well to bring that long ball down and win the free kick. The resulting FK wasn't bad either.

Edited by TRVMP

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

McPake on for Muirhead please. 

Fucking Muirhead again!

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Just now, vikingTON said:

Fucking Muirhead again!

He has to come off. He's not been 0/10 tonight but you need your number 9 at least troubling the defence, if not the keeper, when you're unmarked 18 yards out.

Do you like Abba?

NFL  teams will be scouting Muirhead with his ability to blooter the ball miles over the bar.

Shitfesting the game to this degree and now PUMMELLING their defence with Ironsball set pieces. This is what I came to see but didn't think was possible.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Lyon, McPake and one of Oliver/Wallace on for Omar, Muirhead and Salkeld please. This is here for the taking.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Strapp not far away from repeating his SWORDING of Ayr there.

Right, let's win on penalties and then SWORD Thistle. The dream is alive.

Edited by TRVMP

Do you like Abba?

How close was that from mcpake🙈

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Aw ya bastard. 

Just now, Mr.Blue said:

How close was that from mcpake🙈

Superb attempt, couldn't have been closer without clipping the woodwork. McPake coming on will also see that shan number 3 "winger" of theirs pinned back a bit.

Do you like Abba?

1 minute ago, vikingTON said:

Imagine we'd started with our actual best eleven btw.

Genuinely scunnered that we didn’t. St Mirren are shite. 

We're all over them now. St. Mirren played such a pressing game in the first 20 minutes and now they're so reactive.

Do you like Abba?

Just now, pink_panther said:

no use playing half a game

There is if the murn play less than half of one.

Do you like Abba?

Just now, pink_panther said:

I thought Salkeld and Muirhead were doing better til subbed

I'd give Muirhead a 5/10 for that game. He had a pretty thankless task and on around half the occasions he did alright. It's just a problem when his two most visible appearances in and around the box ended so badly.

Salkeld is still raw and doesn't always make the right decisions, and he's getting to a point in his career when you can only say "ah he's young" for so much longer.

I'm a stuck record here but that number 3 of theirs is atrocious, utterly terrible, looks like he's playing FIFA on a dial-in modem the way he's behind the play. Looked him up and I'm genuinely shocked that he's made so many senior appearances for Coventry.

• Upvote 1

Do you like Abba?

Why are we putting corners in low? 

I’d hoped for an improvement after half time, but didn’t quite expect to improve just quite as much (not that we’re suddenly amazing or anything, but a marked improvement)

1 minute ago, Pedrodelawasp said:

I’d hoped for an improvement after half time, but didn’t quite expect to improve just quite as much (not that we’re suddenly amazing or anything, but a marked improvement)

FFS, how mealy mouthed can I make “we’re playing better”?

Better!

Yeah, that was a significantly improvement. Shame we waited until half time to wake up but a 1-1 draw against the murn, who are a division above us, you can't complain too much. Good spirit from the team once again to come from behind and put the fear of God into the opposition towards the end there.

I can see us winning on penalties no problem.

Do you like Abba?

We would’ve won that if we started with the team that finished. Bizarre move from Hopkin