Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jamie_M

Championship 20/21

Recommended Posts

I notice the Ayr game is still 7.45 kick off according to official site. Why do they bloody bother with it.

Waits patiently for Toby's red dot

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

I notice the Ayr game is still 7.45 kick off according to official site. Why do they bloody bother with it.

Waits patiently for Toby's red dot

Have one from me while you're waiting. 

  • Upvote 2

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

I notice the Ayr game is still 7.45 kick off according to official site. Why do they bloody bother with it.

Waits patiently for Toby's red dot

26 minutes. You’re welcome.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a quick scroll through the tripe on twitter and didn't see any mention of it either. Nothing changes I remember in the black and white days when there was a pitch inspection I would have to phone the opposition phone number to find out the outcome as cappielow rang on and on and on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

George Galloway tweeted earlier that he was at the QoS v Dundee game, including a pic of the ground.

The backlash has prompted this tweet /statement from the club.

Reads very much that they're only sorry to anyone who doesn't like George Galloway.


McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Galloway has broken a few laws, including the one that he said he was intending to break, the rule banning cross-border travel (he’s a Britnat unionist who wants Indy for everywhere, but not you, Scotland)  If he doesn’t get his collar felt for that, the polis aren’t paying attention. He is a self-important prick and when Queens get fined by the SFA he won’t be terribly popular round here. I didn’t realise he has a house (he has more than one) a couple of miles north of here - he has further annoyed locals by referring to it as being in the Borders, which makes me think his nom de plume is maybe Vikington...


"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

George Galloway tweeted earlier that he was at the QoS v Dundee game, including a pic of the ground.

The backlash has prompted this tweet /statement from the club.

Reads very much that they're only sorry to anyone who doesn't like George Galloway.

A rushed statement showing absolute disdain towards the supporters and no acceptance of doing anything wrong. Good to see another club taking that baton from Morton for a change.

If it was just him, they could have made up some reason why he was there but the fact it was him and his family and yet they still claim all is above board is mental.

Edited by Jamie_M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alibi said:

Galloway has broken a few laws, including the one that he said he was intending to break, the rule banning cross-border travel (he’s a Britnat unionist who wants Indy for everywhere, but not you, Scotland)  If he doesn’t get his collar felt for that, the polis aren’t paying attention. He is a self-important prick and when Queens get fined by the SFA he won’t be terribly popular round here. I didn’t realise he has a house (he has more than one) a couple of miles north of here - he has further annoyed locals by referring to it as being in the Borders, which makes me think his nom de plume is maybe Vikington...

A stopped clock is right twice a day; local bumpkins who don't understand geography or even their own area's distinct history are wrong 24/7.

  • Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

 

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"A fuller apology" - which has not really helped matters.

Whilst the full seethe can be read on the QoS P&B thread (page 2472 if you want to start from the beginning), the point has been made that some of the people who are rather cheesed off about this are those who put money into QoS via sponsorship etc. I've read that their shirt sponsor has been in touch with the club asking for an explanation.


McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

George Galloway tweeted earlier that he was at the QoS v Dundee game, including a pic of the ground.

The backlash has prompted this tweet /statement from the club.

Reads very much that they're only sorry to anyone who doesn't like George Galloway.

So they're 'sorry' to everyone in their right mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, so72 said:

So they're 'sorry' to everyone in their right mind.

Basically sorry they got caught, but that is Galloway's fault for tweeting about it.


McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Basically sorry they got caught, but that is Galloway's fault for tweeting about it.

Its always nice to see a club be more tinpot than us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, so72 said:

Its always nice to see a club be more tinpot than us. 

A club that is more tinpot than us yet they've got their shit together a lot more than us.  This is a mere blip which will be forgotten about by all in a matter of days, with the exception of some border bumpkins.


There is no such thing in life as normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, capitanus said:

A club that is more tinpot than us yet they've got their shit together a lot more than us.  This is a mere blip which will be forgotten about by all in a matter of days, with the exception of some border bumpkins.

Aye its a blip in comparison to ours but they're more likely to be playing seasides next season at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Galloway will be loving all the attention from this. We know from his stint on reality TV that the man has no shame. Queens have been left looking like idiots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, so72 said:

Aye its a blip in comparison to ours but they're more likely to be playing seasides next season at least.

So?


There is no such thing in life as normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a single person at a Championship club who can write a one-off statement without coming across like a total quim and having to do it again? 

  • Upvote 1

The stadium was just resting in my account

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

Naismith with a 6 min hatty

“Hatty” 😂😂

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dundee appear to be a bit of a shambles.


McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooft, 2-0 win for Queens. Things getting very interesting down the bottom. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.