Match Preview/Thread - Cove Rangers vs Morton (5th May) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Cove Rangers vs Morton (5th May)

Admin

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame about waters, hopefully Miller impresses as an attacking left back. 

Not actually too fussed about Ali Crawford starting. He was brought in because we struggle to break down teams like Cove and he's improved in his cameos in recent weeks. Now is your time to shine Ali. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Ali Crawford was good last week when he came on. Fingers crossed he continues on from that. 
Gutter about Waters, but Miller has experience playing in at LB, albeit in a very attacking Celtic side. 

That fog is wank for the TV picture. I only knew we'd scored when the players went to the half way line! 

Run Silent, Run Deep...

"Men who go to sea in Submarines are nothing but pirates in His Majesties uniform" Admiral of the Fleet Lord Jellicoe

QP bankruptcy arc well underway.

All eyes on Inverness and Kirkcaldy...

Just now, Scapaflow said:

any stream anywhere ?

There's one on the usual sites but you're as well not bothering, it's buffering every ten seconds and you can't see the far side of the pitch for fog.

I will say the Morton fans are in great voice.

EOho8Pw.png

I've got the other two games (Inverness and Raith) on as well and Thistle are absolutely battering them, only a matter of time. We're relying on ICT and Ayr canceling each other out, most likely, and given that both sides need a win that isn't going to be a foregone conclusion...

EOho8Pw.png

Any fog in Invershnecky?

2 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

I've got the other two games (Inverness and Raith) on as well and Thistle are absolutely battering them, only a matter of time. We're relying on ICT and Ayr canceling each other out, most likely, and given that both sides need a win that isn't going to be a foregone conclusion...

Keep the faith.

Archived