ICT vs Morton - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

ICT vs Morton

TheGoon

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The previous rules were dropped with the creation of the SPFL five years ago.

Thought it was a minimum of 6k seats and covered

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

They’ll not win the league

Hope not but on current form can you bet against them

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

Would have taken that before the game. 

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Good point today imo, after the past 3 games ye have to glad to at least stop the rot. Hopefully it's a start

Decent point and the reaction that the manager needed. We’re about where I’d have expected us to be even if we had King Snake and avoided a massive upheaval with a new squad

The break for gubbins internationals will make or break our season. The squad isn’t bad and JJ has two weeks to find his best eleven - a capable manager will do a lot in that time period.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Hope not but on current form can you bet against them

Yes you can because they’re gubbins. They won’t even make the playoffs.

Today’s results are fantastic for Ross County, who are on course to win the division again by a double figures margin.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

No wins for JJ. Better start with the snake.

Only if you disregard the debacle in the cup games. Good response after last week to go to Inverness who are as yet unbeaten and get a point.

Now a couple of weeks off and time to get players fit so that hopefully our best team is available when the said Snake arrives.

Yes because they’re gubbins. They won’t even make the playoffs.

Today’s results are fantastic for Ross County who are on course to win the division again by a double figures margin.

I love that, if they are gubbins, what exactly are we then, a major horsing at home to a tiny wee gubbins seaside league team, glad you don't do humble.......I do think they will be there or there abouts

Archived