Championship 2018-19 Thread - Page 43 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 2018-19 Thread

60/40 possession to Ayr, more shots and more on target. Foolish to think their bottle has crashed. Probably just one of these nights.

ICT obviously copying JJs philosophy...except they have the players to do it!!

Think their bottle has went btw, 1 win in 7 or 2 in 10, that's not Championship winning form!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ayr back to 3-2 now, Shankland with an assist and a goal.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

ICT obviously copying JJs philosophy...except they have the players to do it!!

Think their bottle has went btw, 1 win in 7 or 2 in 10, that's not Championship winning form!

They've certainly missed Shankland but haven't lost that much ground on Ross County. They play the bottom five in their next six games, that'll determine if they have the bottle to win the league.

FT 2-3.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Stephen Dobbie scores his 5th hat-trick of the season to dump Dundee out of the cup.

That’s 8 goals in his last 5 games in all competitions.

If we had him in the team had probably have us top of the league even poor as we are. And without him those border bumpkins would go down.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Nicky Low seems to be doing ok for them. So glad we avoided him and got Dykes.

What has Dykes done wrong? He is young so, unlike Nicky (who I wanted us to sign) has the potential to make us some money if he develops.

What has Dykes done wrong? He is young so, unlike Nicky (who I wanted us to sign) has the potential to make us some money if he develops.

He’s not done much of anything. That’s the problem. Our arsehole of a manager sees him as a better prospect in CM than Tidser and Millar and he’s shown nothing to suggest he warrants that.

He’s not done much of anything. That’s the problem. Our arsehole of a manager sees him as a better prospect in CM than Tidser and Millar and he’s shown nothing to suggest he warrants that.

By all accounts I thought he looked decent and had a bit of energy and attacking intent. He isn't Tidser or Millar but its Nicky Low he is being compared to above.

By all accounts I thought he looked decent and had a bit of energy and attacking intent. He isn't Tidser or Millar but its Nicky Low he is being compared to above.

Looked decent and had a bit of energy is one thing, but you have stated the potential to make money, about a player that was binned by Ross County and has only played a couple of games. Just as likely to continue his downward trajectory.

No wonder you have been questioned on it. Calm doon.

He looked ok. But clamouring to put him on the keep list etc is ott.

Looked decent and had a bit of energy is one thing, but you have stated the potential to make money, about a player that was binned by Ross County and has only played a couple of games. Just as likely to continue his downward trajectory.

No wonder you have been questioned on it. Calm doon.

He looked ok. But clamouring to put him on the keep list etc is ott.

Not clamouring to keep him, its just a discussion on a forum and I think he is a better buy than Low.

Jesus Christ. Dry yer eyes.

Ave attendance for them in the last 4 games: 2,411.

Ours is somewhere in the region of 1400 or so. We wouldn't have 1k folk swing if we were challenging IMO.

I see you conveniently missed where I said albeit our game was on tv....

Under 1500 Ayr fans at Somerset last night, after beating Dundee United, with a chance to go top.

Archived