The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread - Page 37 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread

TRVMP

And 4th. And a national semi final. But you just focus on the last ten games....

Hard not to focus on the last 10 games where for 2 seasons in a row the relatively same squad shat the bed from a good position. Questionable mentality from them, along with the manager who was just happy to have us in the Championship.

St Johnstone fans were raving about Millar, saying he was comfortably their best player last season whenever he got a chance to play. Buchanan has to have something about him to win 2 promotions in one season.

Ridiculous to be getting this upset after the manager has made TWO new signings :lol:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And 4th. And a national semi final. But you just focus on the last ten games....

What about the last ten or more games of last season aswell?

What about his constant chopping and changing?

What about his inability to ever sound positive about us before a game, don't think he ever said we should be beating any team we played it was always nicey nicey towards other teams.

While I think Duffy did do a decent job getting us back into the championship and consolidating our championship status we clearly needed something new to take the next step forward. Duffy had 2 attempts at it and both times he completely failed in the last quarter.

Not saying Ray is the answer and we will need to wait and see what happens there but at least we haven't tied ourselves down to him incase it doesn't work out.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

Knicker wetter? Sure mate....guessing you're still havin a chug at getting rid of Duffy...well see what you're saying in a few months.

We will see what we are saying in a few months, when it is appropriate to do so after the recruitment has been completed, the system put in place and some performances under our belt giving an indication on whether the changes are being successful.

Not nicker wetting now when the transition has only just begun.

Millar is anything but injury-prone.

It's fine to be disappointed at the player(s) we have lost but let's not make things up.

Let's not make things up. This from the biggest liar on .org and now this forum.

Show Racism the Red Card

Dunfermline;Dumbarton;half a season with the Skunks then ditched;same again with Livvy....aye ...top class. We have 7 players...McHugh crocked so really 6. Thomson pish...the rest bang average. More of the same and we'll be battling relegation with Alloa and Ayr.

We aren’t playing tomorrow. Plenty of time to put a squad together.

Let's not make things up. This from the biggest liar on .org and now this forum.

Do you have any thoughts on the topic at hand or are you just shit-flinging?

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Do you have any thoughts on the topic at hand or are you just s***-flinging?

Do you? Or are you just stirring it up, again?

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Do you? Or are you just stirring it up, again?

I think the signings are both very good and that we should have been keeping Murdoch. If there was any stirring that will be in the post I quoted. Ta.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I think the signings are both very good and that we should have been keeping Murdoch. If there was any stirring that will be in the post I quoted. Ta.

You're welcome.

I agree both signings have been good and we should have kept Murdoch. Time will tell what the finished squad will look like. However, I suspect it'll be even smaller than last years and more than likely crammed with development squad players. We won't sign a 20+ goal a season striker nor will we get any closer to the Premiership.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

You're welcome.

I agree both signings have been good and we should have kept Murdoch. Time will tell what the finished squad will look like. However, I suspect it'll be even smaller than last years and more than likely crammed with development squad players. We won't sign a 20+ goal a season striker nor will we get any closer to the Premiership.

If you're talking about league seasons, 20+ goal strikers are massively rare and unless they're also the penalty taker it just doesn't happen at all at our level.

EOho8Pw.png

If you're talking about league seasons, 20+ goal strikers are massively rare and unless they're also the penalty taker it just doesn't happen at all at our level.

Yep, they're are rare as Morton getting to the top tier.

Archived