New Media And Communications Officer - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

New Media And Communications Officer

irnbru

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll have numbnuts one day too. :)

Fail. Players are only employees too yes?

No. Players are skilled athletes. Their success on the Park is why the club exists, and why supporters choose to support them. There is no 'only' about it.

Back in your box.

Players should be skilled athletes. There have been plenty who have graced Cappielow who you would struggle to call either skilled or an athlete.

I also do not agree with the view that success on the park is why the club exists. I suppose it could depend on how you quantify success but if it linked to winning major trophies not sure there are any fans still around from 1922.

• 2 weeks later...

Far more engaging stuff. Let's you get more of a feel for the club and how it operates on a daily basis.

Long overdue but certainly a great thing. They couldn't have picked a better person for the job either!

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014

Far more engaging stuff. Let's you get more of a feel for the club and how it operates on a daily basis.

Long overdue but certainly a great thing. They couldn't have picked a better person for the job either!

They could have employed you. :)

*insert signature here*

Exceptional Appointment. Has made an immediate impact as per the web page (and this is whilst he works his notice at the GT).

Lets hope our new Safety Officer makes as positive an impact . . .

I'd have thought the Tele's site would be more likely to be the one that would suffer from Jonathan's move than this page.

Suppose that wouldn't be a big enough story for the folk that like a good greet about the board though.

A half decent and up to date official website?

Expect the numbers on here to dwindle if that keeps up.

I greenied this by accident. Can someone do the right thing and rectify this. Thanks in advance.

Edit to add - thanks Deano/ LargsTon. Good clique solidarity here. :D

*insert signature here*

Archived