Thread About Ex Player - Page 210 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

So good chance Jai will be back soon then as i simply can't see anyone paying for him and we would be stupid to simply release him as he could be a big player for us if we keep him fit...[/quo

Hearing that if a team down south takes him in few weeks he can leave for free ? Unsure if this is true

Saw someone on the Livingston thread on P&B say that but I can't find anything that suggests this would be the case.

ame="macca937" post="1095388" timestamp="1530726638"]

Saw someone on the Livingston thread on P&B say that but I can't find anything that suggests this would be the case.

Can't either really can't see it being true

ame="macca937" post="1095388" timestamp="1530726638"]

It's something like the 14-day offer rule in Scotland is a 60-day rule for international transfers, so you need to offer by/until a certain date. It's in a FIFA PDF somewhere. I'll look it up later if nobody else gets to it.

EOho8Pw.png

It's something like the 14-day offer rule in Scotland is a 60-day rule for international transfers, so you need to offer by/until a certain date. It's in a FIFA PDF somewhere. I'll look it up later if nobody else gets to it.

Yeah, I knew it was a 60 day rule for cross border transfers, just unsure how that eventually releases them into the wild.

Harkins scored for QOS on Friday v Livi

The question is, is he still booting every single kickoff out the park. I am certainly not going to miss that genius tactic (having not been at Forfar, assuming we haven't changed the personnel but continue to do that).

Guest mcintyre_gmfc93

Mark Russell played as a trialist for St Johnstone tonight.

Edited by mcintyre_gmfc93

Scott McLaughlin’s been interviewed for the Tell Him He’s Pelé podcast again, and apparently it’s pretty interesting listening for us.

Is it just me that’s bored with the “Morton fans hate me” patter, a decade after he left? He’s doing some amount of work trying to remain relevant to us.

http://www.tellhimhespele.com/scott-mclaughlin-2-part-one/