Thread About Ex Player - Page 133 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

If Football Manager is anything to go by, we can play the qualifiers at Cappielow with a reduced capacity, then we get shunted up the road to Paisley for the group stage :( It's about this time in the save "Gourlay Park" is usually under construction though.

• Upvote 1

From what I can find, Falkirk's is a yard wider but the same length as Cappielow. Hampden is 5 yards longer and 3 wider than at Falkirk. I'm just going by the football ground guide.

Yes, that's what I read.

-and 5 yds longer and 3 yds wider is actually a big difference.

An unbelievable 640yd2 extra for those anoraks that care. (more if yards & metres have been mixed up)

... proud to be apart from the groupthink tree ...

Objectively speaking, McKee is alright. By the standards of our actual midfield, though, he is absolute dung and wouldn't merit Tidser's spot on the bench, much less a starting berth. He could set Scullion up for all manner of Development League goals, but beyond that he's better suited to an inferior side like "Falkirk".

EOho8Pw.png

Funny but don't blame him as the 'defending' was crazy

That's yon Real Sociedad youth who went from East Fife to Dundee. I knew there was something too good to be true about him, and there it is. If it was some guy plucked from Lochee who made those kind of challenges, the pundits would be saying "oh, that's Scottish defending right there, no technique, it's all physical, hanging's too good for him." Because he's Spanish he got a pretty healthy deal at a Premiership club off the back of some half-decent performances for what basically amounts to a minging pub team. 

EOho8Pw.png

An emergency loan next week would cover us for the play-offs. Make it happen Morton.

Good point. An emergency loan can last up to a maximum of 93 days. To cover the play off second leg, it would need to happen on or after 25th February.

• Downvote 3

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>