Dundee - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Dundee

BishyTON

Sounds like it will be even less now. The head of the supporters association says it will be up to the individual supporters clubs to decide if they're going to boycott away games.

Not a very well thought out plan, Dundee could potentially lose a lot more money than the rest of the clubs they decide to boycott if they decide to go with it.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a very well thought out plan, Dundee could potentially lose a lot more money than the rest of the clubs they decide to boycott if they decide to go with it.

Yeah and not very nice to Falkirk and Stirling who handed over the gate money from the away end over to Dundee to help them out.

Have a read at what these morons - culpable in this situation with a 26% stake in the club - have to say: http://www.dee4life.com/

The loss to the rest of the clubs is overstated. Dundee have 13 away games left and £200,000 implies that they take and average of 1200 to away games. I don't know what their average is this season but they certainly have not brought anything like that to Cappielow. Plus, of course, that figure also assumes a 100% boycott of away games which will not happen.

The loss to the rest of the clubs is overstated. Dundee have 13 away games left and £200,000 implies that they take and average of 1200 to away games. I don't know what their average is this season but they certainly have not brought anything like that to Cappielow. Plus, of course, that figure also assumes a 100% boycott of away games which will not happen.

Indeed; Dundee fans are trotting out the big travelling support card time and again but it's a myth. They've had around 800 at the away games since they've gone into administration but generally it's nothing like that.:

DSC_0027.jpg

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Have a read at what these morons - culpable in this situation with a 26% stake in the club - have to say: http://www.dee4life.com/

Wow, that statement was written either by a lunatic or a moron! I particularly liked this quote: "And why do they address borrowing from HMRC, but not borrowing from banks or directors?" erm you don't 'borrow' from HMRC lol!! your legally obliged to pay them what they are due! I'm really struggling to find any shred of sympathy for this lot now!

here today, gone to hell

If Dundee do go under, whoever wrote that has a future in politics - that's about as biased, self-serving and downright ludicrous a piece of writing as any party manifesto I've ever had the misfortune to have to ignore.

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right......."

I have an idea, every team should boycott trips to Dens Park then. Stuck up chunts. <_>

Exactly. This after Falkirk recently donated £2 a head from their game against Dundee to Dee4Life I'm sure. Nice way to repay their generosity... let's not turn up at all next time!

Bunch of cretins deserve everything they get.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Exactly. This after Falkirk recently donated £2 a head from their game against Dundee to Dee4Life I'm sure. Nice way to repay their generosity... let's not turn up at all next time!

Bunch of cretins deserve everything they get.

I had every sympathy with the fans and blamed the board but their reaction to this is shocking. At the end of the day they have been in administration twice recently through obvious mismangement and deserve to be punished.

I wouldn;t go as far as saying I hope they go bust but I'd like to think they'll be playing in the bottom leages for a good few years after this and take a while to recover.

Is Spence actually right on this, though? I've seen Dees fans on forums talk about a boycott but that's very different from one actually happening, let alone its being orchestrated by the supporters' clubs.

EOho8Pw.png

Is Spence actually right on this, though? I've seen Dees fans on forums talk about a boycott but that's very different from one actually happening, let alone its being orchestrated by the supporters' clubs.

The supporters clubs can boycott games but what's to stop fans who make their own way to games from going? Are they going to put up road blocks round Dundee on a Saturday to stop fans from leaving the city?!

I have an idea, every team should boycott trips to Dens Park then. Stuck up chunts. <_>

I just read this on the BBC website and that is exactly what I thought. Dundee's entire reaction to this and not just their support has been shocking.

I hope the SFL hit them with a further points deduction cause their grounds of appeal is utter mince.

Bunch of tw@ts who spat the dummy cause things didn't pay off for them. They gambled and lost - end of.

"You Build It, I Break It - Satisfaction Guaranteed"

The supporters clubs can boycott games but what's to stop fans who make their own way to games from going? Are they going to put up road blocks round Dundee on a Saturday to stop fans from leaving the city?!

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see (at least verbal) battles between protestors and "scabs" in the Dundee support.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived