Dundee - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Dundee

BishyTON

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At this present time i couldnt care less what happens to Dundee tbh, i am more concerned about our own team which has decided to present itself week in week out as a set of skid marks.

Known our luck Dundee will still make more points than Morton

Well put.We have more than our fair share of problems than to worry about anyone else.

Because of the crisis at Dundee at the moment the 25pt deduction and even 'almost certain' relegation wont really effect Dundee's crowds, if Dundee can win promotion back to the first division at the first time of asking then a season in the 2nd will work in their favour financially.

Let them appeal, then raise it to a 30 point deduction or threaten demotion to the 3rd.

If they're still in admin come March the SFL will probably relegate them to the 3rd division anyway, as is the warning they've set out regarding the date.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

If they're still in admin come March the SFL will probably relegate them to the 3rd division anyway, as is the warning they've set out regarding the date.

Seen that after I had posted.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Wonder what the odds on Dundee avoiding relegation are ???

Worth a tenner ?

Looking at the current league table, Morton would have to throw away a huge amount of points for Dundee to catch them. You'd have to be mad to bet on.....hmmmmm. Wonder what the odds are right enough.

wl545_the_shining_c_aaa.jpg

Of course I'm happy

While the embargo stands they can't renew Adams or Witteveen's loans and Griffiths (maybe one or two others) will be gone in January. They've taken fewer points than us since admin, still visit Cappielow twice and I only expect the 20 point gap to grow by the end of the season.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Looking at the current league table, Morton would have to throw away a huge amount of points for Dundee to catch them. You'd have to be mad to bet on.....hmmmmm. Wonder what the odds are right enough.

How bad would it be if Morton did though :unsure:

Don't be daft. When did we ever throw away a huge lead over teams below us?

Oh...

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

I'm sure it was famously 106 once.

Well, not sure but I think it was.

Just asking after some dundee fans stated the had biggest away support.

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

anyone know what dundee away support was like in game v us since we have been in first.

Choose between hilarious, 106 fans and pathetic.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

anyone know what dundee away support was like in game v us since we have been in first.

Sounds like it will be even less now. The head of the supporters association says it will be up to the individual supporters clubs to decide if they're going to boycott away games.

Archived