Dundee - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Dundee

BishyTON

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They will appeal it and get less most likely.

Maybe, but i somewhat doubt the SFL will back down. They don't have much choice as Livi have made it clear they will lodge a complaint if the penalty is not severe enough.

Mon the Ton

They have absolutely no legitimate grounds for an appeal. They will appeal though and it will be rejected out of hand.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

We have a slight chance of avoiding relegation now... Although I wouldn't take anything for granted!

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

I don't think an appeal will be considered. The administrators won't allow them to waste money on it and the SFL cannot be seen to budge on the 25 points or Livvy will be at their door demanding a recount. Dundee are actually getting off fairly lightly considering they are serial offenders - precedent would demand relegation to the third division at the end of the season.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

I've been looking on Twitter and alot of fans of SPL teams are shocked by the SFL's decision, just shows you how little attention people give the 1st Divison.

"Page three girls get you excited,

You support Rangers and Man United,

All you do is take up space,

With a stupid look, on your stupid face."

At this present time i couldnt care less what happens to Dundee tbh, i am more concerned about our own team which has decided to present itself week in week out as a set of skid marks.

Known our luck Dundee will still make more points than Morton

This statement was posted on the SFL webpage

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/news...ent-2010-11-01/

The wording of the SFL statement strongly suggests that Dundee FC would be wasting their money by appealing this decision. It also infers relegation to the Third Division - a la Livingston FC - is a strong possibility if Dundee FC is not out of administration by 31 March 2011.

At this present time i couldnt care less what happens to Dundee tbh, i am more concerned about our own team which has decided to present itself week in week out as a set of skid marks.

Known our luck Dundee will still make more points than Morton

Pipped on goal difference :unsure:

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

This statement was posted on the SFL webpage

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/news...ent-2010-11-01/

Excellent response, strongly worded with a clear warning for other clubs.

SFA and SPL take note on how to deal with issues. take your time, discuss it privately and deliver your concise judgement.

Maybe one day the same approach will be taken against the bigot brothers for continuing to flout the directives set down in regards to the chants they continue to belt out. :rolleyes:

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Archived