Dundee - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Dundee

BishyTON

I already do that, ****ing hate the place

Amen to that, not enjoyed a match up there since we've been back in the division. Will happily skip the second trip to Dens!

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm getting worried now for our own survival!! how the hell do we expect to remain a full time team without this lot to fill our coffers?!!!! :lol:

http://www.tontastic.com/2010-04-17-League...ee/DSC_1001.jpg

How much would that crowd cost Morton if they didnt come to Greenock, a few hundred pounds?

WHEREVER IT TAKES US- WHATEVER IT TAKES

I think it is a disgrace for the supporters club to be boycotting away games. Do they really think that doing this fans are going to travel to Dens Park?? I certainly wont be back at Dens park again!

I hope that Dundee are relegated to the 3rd division for appealing! Where are they going to get the cash from to appeal the 25 points deduction, involving lawyers etc...its makes me laugh.

You've lost me chief, was that aimed at me?

No. Quite a lot seem to be polishing dancing shoes these days. Think graves.

These particular Dee fans are misguided -with their talk of boycotts - but I certainly wont be doing any dancing if it all goes tits.

Show Racism the Red Card

The supporters clubs can boycott games but what's to stop fans who make their own way to games from going? Are they going to put up road blocks round Dundee on a Saturday to stop fans from leaving the city?!

Yes they already do that, it keeps the rest of Scotland safe, clean and prevents the spread of inbreeding.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

"The supporters clubs can boycott games but what's to stop fans who make their own way to games from going? Are they going to put up road blocks round Dundee on a Saturday to stop fans from leaving the city?!"

"Yes they already do that, it keeps the rest of Scotland safe, clean and prevents the spread of inbreeding. "

Surely putting up roadblocks will only increase inbreeding. If they breed with people outwith their town it lessens the chance of inbreeding, unless they take a close relative along for the ride. Or am I being whooshed?

back on topic - glad to see the SFL showign some backbone, although I do have sympathy with genuine Dundee fans.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

More fantastic journalism from Jim Spence...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/jimspence/2010/..._misguided.html

I really can't believe that some people are sticking up for Dundee and are saying that the penalty they have been given isn't fair. If that isn't fair, surely not paying a £420,000 tax bill isn't very fair either? OK it isn't the fans fault but what else can they do? Look at Gretna, Clydebank and Airdrie, did the SFL think of the fans of those clubs when they went to the wall? Don't think so. They should have a look at their own board first, not the SFL and other clubs.

Don't know if it has been commented on but I nearly spat out my coffee this morning when I read the they would be boycotting away games.

1. I thought they already started to do that.

2. What a way to get fellow fans onside, somehow lay the blame at other clubs.

What a fecking trumpet the man was. Is it little wonder there is little sympathy when Dundee have spokesmen like that around.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Don't know if it has been commented on but I nearly spat out my coffee this morning when I read the they would be boycotting away games.

1. I thought they already started to do that.

2. What a way to get fellow fans onside, somehow lay the blame at other clubs.

What a fecking trumpet the man was. Is it little wonder there is little sympathy when Dundee have spokesmen like that around.

Especially after the donations that Stirling and Falkirk recently made. Still, I bet that Stirling are feeling even dafter now for giving them a minute's applause.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

Especially after the donations that Stirling and Falkirk recently made. Still, I bet that Stirling are feeling even dafter now for giving them a minute's applause.

It all becomes clear.

If they appeal it will go to the member clubs to decide.

Dundee spokesman said that they think all the 1st division clubs will understand thier predicament and back them in an appeal...at least thats what they hope the threat of away game boycotts will produce.

Tell you what, I hope no Ton fans are thinking of sticking buckets under our noses at the game in December to raise funds for that mob. I have every sympathy with the fans, but even in a crisis the ones who are running the club have their heads firmly stuck up their own erses and if the fans back a boycott they will reap what they sow.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Archived