Rowan Alexander Interview - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Rowan Alexander Interview

El gofer

Interesting interview with Bryan Cooney who's the highlight of the paper normally.

Although he makes the point that it is Ro's view on things, I think even the stoneyest heart must feel at least sympathy for Ro.

I detect the finger of blame being pointed at Irons.

Couldnt manage a clicky.

Anyone read it? Thoughts?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting interview with Bryan Cooney who's the highlight of the paper normally.

Although he makes the point that it is Ro's view on things, I think even the stoneyest heart must feel at least sympathy for Ro.

I detect the finger of blame being pointed at Irons.

Couldnt manage a clicky.

Anyone read it? Thoughts?

The Snake didn't come out of it too well. <_>

MARTY OUT!!!!!

This!

and specifically this!!!

"That's when the alleged incident happened," says Alexander, before adding, cryptically: "Everybody believes I had a ruckus with Alan Main. A load of rubbish! There was another individual in that dressing-room, but I ain't saying his name. So people want to know the real facts? They're going to have to wait for that one. Hey, there are a lot of other things that went on at that club. I could really open a can of worms. But now is not the time.

:blink:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

This!

and specifically this!!!

"That's when the alleged incident happened," says Alexander, before adding, cryptically: "Everybody believes I had a ruckus with Alan Main. A load of rubbish! There was another individual in that dressing-room, but I ain't saying his name. So people want to know the real facts? They're going to have to wait for that one. Hey, there are a lot of other things that went on at that club. I could really open a can of worms. But now is not the time.

:blink:

mick wadsworth ;)

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

mick wadsworth ;)

No, I suspect he means another player. I have an idea to whom he may be referring, still playing with another club and a bit of a reputation as a troublemaker. But I may be totally on the wrong track.

I feel sorry for Rowan - yes, he comes across as a bit arrogant but he does speak his mind. Definitely nobody's yes man.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Arrogance/confidence seems to be part of a successful managers make-up. The fact that we passed on Rowan in favour of Irons speaks volumes about our glorious leader!

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand

our banking and monetary system, for if they did,

I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Henry Ford

Arrogance/confidence seems to be part of a successful managers make-up. The fact that we passed on Rowan in favour of Irons speaks volumes about our glorious leader!

:lol:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

So does tactical knowledge and and man management - I'm afraid Ro doesnt have either. Whether DI does is still up for debate but I'd still pick Irons over Alexander now.

So does tactical knowledge and and man management - I'm afraid Ro doesnt have either. Whether DI does is still up for debate but I'd still pick Irons over Alexander now.

Where-at Wednesday afternoon's WRI meeting?

YER BARD

He took Gretna from the Unibond League to the Scottish Premier? If that's not success enough for you what is? :blink:

P.S. Read the interview, I did!

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand

our banking and monetary system, for if they did,

I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Henry Ford

Archived