Sign in to follow this  
The Bewilderedbeast

Morton v Ayr

2 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Any other season ticket holders unable to use their code?

There was someone on Twitter saying it gave him a message right away to say the coupon limit had been reached.

Just now, Pedrodelawasp said:

There was someone on Twitter saying it gave him a message right away to say the coupon limit had been reached.

Same here - despite an email saying my code was now valid for the season.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

13 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Why's it in 4x3 instead of 16x9? It wasn't like this last week, was it?

It was 4:3 for the interview with Hopkin pre-match for me, but shifted to 16:9 from then on.

1 minute ago, AyrshireTon said:

Same here - despite an email saying my code was now valid for the season.

That’s a scunner.

13 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Why's it in 4x3 instead of 16x9? It wasn't like this last week, was it?

It 16x9 and excellent picture on TV.

Extra camera and improved camera work.

This will do the job.

Has RL not just taken delivery of a new sister, can't  be quiet in the household

We're not under zero pressure but - perhaps surprisingly to some (such as me) - the defence looks settled and confident. McLean looks like he's turned the clock back five years. McGinty looks more comfortable in this system. And Fjortoft is classy and confident.

Not saying we're going to keep a million clean sheets but I don't see the kind of sloppiness that can cost us on a regular basis.

4 minutes ago, Pedrodelawasp said:

It was 4:3 for the interview with Hopkin pre-match for me, but shifted to 16:9 from then on.

2 minutes ago, Ton4life said:

It 16x9 and excellent picture on TV.

Extra camera and improved camera work.

Weird, still 4:3 for me after several refreshes. Maybe part of the CDN settings? Either way it's not a dealbreaker.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

Ayr playing some decent stuff. Hopefully we are playing against the wind this half  as they are definitely on top. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Well, that was inevitable after us celebrating his return.

That's been coming, unfortunately. We're second best. Again, I don't see sloppiness or mistakes or bad play - just inferior in midfield.

Do you like Abba?

Should have closed down the cross as he was surrounded by defenders but can't really blame the finish. When you've seen Kerr Waddell kick the ball in to his own net then most own goals seem acceptable. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I'd be starting him every week anyway, but with Ayr's midfield this game seems especially suited to Jacobs. We're really missing him with the amount of space Smith and Moffat are finding between the defence and midfield.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Just now, dunning1874 said:

I'd be starting him every week anyway, but with Ayr's midfield this game seems especially suited to Jacobs. We're really missing him with the amount of space Smith and Moffat are finding between the defence and midfield.

Was literally just about to post the same thing. Midfield is the issue today so far and is crying out for Jacobs. 

32.gif

Far too much space between the defence and midfield for Ayr. We dont look particularly poor in defence or attack, but the midfield is pretty much missing 

TIME FOR CHANGE!

And Murdoch plays for Ayr, not Morton. THe one that got away.

Do you like Abba?

Really well-worked move there in the 41st minute and got to give credit to Blues, that was a superb pass to free McPake.

Do you like Abba?

Cammy Smith running riot just now. Fair play to Ayr they've played some decent stuff. 

You'd think when you compare the two teams that the conditions would suit us more, but we just can't get a foothold in the game just now. 

32.gif

Cooncillor Chris McEleny sponsoring the fucking match. It's his fault.

Do you like Abba?

Agreed that were missing Jacobs to break up in between the lines, however, it was also poor defending from us for the goal. 

Mclean gets done on our right hand side initially and then I think it was either McGinty or Salkeld had the chance to clear the ball away and fucked it.

Can't blame Strapp for the O.G. really as he's at least made an attempt to get in the way of it.