Captain Kirk - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Captain Kirk

I totally agree. He's been excellent recently as well as every other player on the squad. I don't think many of us were overly enamored with his signing but once again Dougie shies that he kens the score!!

• Upvote 1

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

He hasn't had a bad game since Dunfermline at home, and as that time has gone on he's gotten better each week too, progressing from looking fine to having genuinely great games. Really didn't see this turnaround coming, but good on him.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

1 hour ago, BishopBrennan said:

Even for this dank corner of the internet's standards, this thread is grim. 

Riker? I hardly even know her!

EOho8Pw.png

He has been excellent and a real turnaround from the start of the season and all credit to him, he also gives us something a bit different someone who isn't frightened to bring the ball out of defence rather than just launch it reminds me of Ambrose minus the back flips. 

2 hours ago, RossMcC1874 said:

He has been excellent and a real turnaround from the start of the season and all credit to him, he also gives us something a bit different someone who isn't frightened to bring the ball out of defence rather than just launch it reminds me of Ambrose minus the back flips. 

Agreed. His ability to pick a pass in-between the lines has been a real threat to our attacking phases of play. I think the first goal v Ayr for example came from him, not to mention a good assist for the 3rd. 

He maybe needed time to get back up to speed of Championship football but he's really came on.

2 hours ago, RossMcC1874 said:

Agreed. I also like how he plays on the edge and is a guy that is despised by other teams players and fans. Every team needs one 

• Upvote 2

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come