Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs QOTS (Championship 20th March) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs QOTS (Championship 20th March)

Admin

Unless I'm missing something, this is Hynes' first appearance in the first team since our 2-1 Challenge Cup loss at Dumbarton on 14 August 2018. Iain Russel and Greenockian Michael Paton with the goals for The Sons that day.

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TRVMP said:

Unless I'm missing something, this is Hynes' first appearance in the first team since our 2-1 Challenge Cup loss at Dumbarton on 14 August 2018. Iain Russel and Greenockian Michael Paton with the goals for The Sons that day.

Arguably the worst team we’ve ever fielded in a competitive game. 

6156A19D-D959-4EA1-83F1-360BD90BC6E9.jpeg

3 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Fjortoft off for Ledger. Either he's taken a knock or Gus is worried about an early second booking. Or both.

I reckon the latter.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Not trying to downplay how front-footed we've been but Queens really are rotten today. They've absolutely not shown up. It's hard to say they'll be this bad again in the second half, though, so we need a tiny bit more composure in attack to double the lead.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived